ATF: Landmark - Antenna cabling for the '08 Landmark Cape Cod

rketchum

I recently purchased the Heartland2008 Landmark Cape Cod.
I am interested in installing some roof mounted antennae (KVH Satellite and XM) running cables into the entertainment center cabinets.
Since these cabinets are in a slide out on this unit, what is the recommended routing for these antenna cables?
This units entertainment center has vertical cabinets on the left and right. The right cabinets have a door to access shelving, but the left cabinets are blanked off with wooden panel. Does this left side panel act as a cable raceway, and is the front panel removable for that purpose?
Also, is there a detailed hydraulic schematic of the slide out (3) and landing gear hydraulic extend and retract piping, manifolds, and electrical routing valves (Lippert)?
Thank you in advance for your time and service.

danemayer

Re: ATF: Landmark - Antennae cabling for the '08 Landmark Cape Cod

Hi rketchum,

Congratulations on your new-to-you Landmark and welcome to the Heartland family and to the Owners Forum.

With regard to cabling, here's a link to the coax layout for older Landmark units. Since this is dated 2007, it probably reflects your layout. There are 2 RG-6 COAX cables already in the roof. You just need to add short jumper cables in the Universal Docking Center (UDC) and the rooftop will be connected to living room and bedroom satellite connections.

I don't think there are any schematics of the hydraulic systems. I think Lippert has produced many variants for different trailer configurations. Here are some links to Lippert docs in the manuals section of the forum. One for Lippert Slide Outs. Another for various leveling and landing gear offerings. You may be able to match one of these to yours.