Plumbing Fixture Questions

slmayor

Founding California Northern Chapter Leader
We picked up our BH 3370 on Oct 12. Really nice rig and we are happy with the overall quality of the unit. My question is more of a decor issue than function. In the bath, door handle, faucet and shower frame are all bronze color. What was supplied for Tp holder, tooth brush holder and soap dish were either brushed nickel or chrome. Shower fixture is brushed nickel. Toilet and shower are bone color, sink is bright white. Why don't these things match?
I wouldn't put something like this in my house although not too big of a deal in the trailer.
I would suspect the answer to this is a supplier related issue but were are wondering if the factory has any explanation.

We didn't install any of the supplied accessory fixtures, but bought some matching items at Wal-Mart.

Also a big thanks to all those Heartland owners that post to this forum. Really helped seal the deal for us. We've never seen factory response like Heartland has.

Pulltab

Yes, we had the same stuff. It fit nicely in the trash can though! :) We also bought something that came closer to matching.

Barry & Alana

We purchased from Home Depot matching towel racks for the potty room and a round towel rack installed between the sink vanity and the drawers.
We also put the nice toilet paper holder ...the open ended one. Looks good - I didn't like the factory ones. (Mind you I didn't get towel racks.)

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
TP holder

Yep, DW already got all new stuff for the new coach. All I have to do is put it in. I like molly fasteners, don't seem to pull out off thin plywood very easlily. All the stuff that came with the coach went into the rotating file.:D :D

Oldlthrnecksgirl

Hisyoungercuterwife
Ours have gone the way of the Great Round Receptacle also. We have been living in a town of 700 people in the middle of high dessert for six months and it seems that the good townspeople have no need of oil rubbed bronze bathroom accessories so we have been doing without fixtures. On Monday, we pull out of here and head towards civilization and a Bed Bath and Beyond, Lowes and a Home Depot. Whooopeeeee!!!!

ChopperBill

We ordered out 3055 a year before we really needed it. Got ours before the oil rubbed stuff. Best decision we made in recent memory! :D We almost ordered an HH but I just couldn't get myself into the gold fixtures. Funny how some things can make or break a decision.

jimtoo

Oldlthrnecksgirl, I take it by your stating

"We pull out of here and head towards civilization and a Bed Bath and Beyond, Lowes and a Home Depot. Whooopeeeee!!!!"

that you are saying your are leaving beautiful :eek: Rangely, Colorado and coming to TEXAS.:D :D

Last edited:

slmayor

Founding California Northern Chapter Leader
We have a built -in shelf over the toilet. Bought a towel bar and mounted it underneath the shelf. DH had to cut the bar a little to make it the right size, but looks great there and seems really sturdy. We bought the free-standing TP holder so we can move it around when we are parked.
Thanks for all the input.