TheraGel Comfort System ???

supernan1414

Has anyone purchased the TheraGel Comfort System Mattress Camping World is selling?? If so are you happy with it. We now have the mattress that came in Our Bighorn with a 2" memory foam topper on it. That has been fine for weekend camping. This pass winter we took it to Fl. for 5 weeks, first time we have used it for more than a few days at a time. Next year we hope to stay longer and think we want to replace the mattress.

SLJKansas

SLJKansas
We had a 2" memory foam topper on ours last season, and thought it was great until we bought a 4" topper. it was the first night that I didn't have a sore back in the morning. We just put it over the mattress, makes the bed a little higher but we're still able to get in it. We bought our California king 4" Sealy, from Overstock .com for about $150, with free shipping. it weighs about 50lbs.

ParkIt

I bought the same kind of topper at Costco about a year ago, they had a 2" or 3" with a zip off washable cover. Decided on the 3" and its exactly the same as the Theragel but about 1/3rd the price, been very happy with it compared to too many toppers in the past that I've lost count. It doesn't matter what kind of mattress you have, they aren't heavy (a full foam system will be heavier than you think) and it seems to be the same as a full system without the higher cost.

I'm a very finicky sleeper so my bed has to be just right, this topper seems to be the one I can live with for a much longer period of time over the rest.

supernan1414

Thank You Parkit and SLKansas for your imput. The 2" memory foam on our bed now is not doing the trick, I wake up in the morning with a back ache and feel like I am in a hole. Maybe 4" would do the trick. I am a heavy woman 220ish and don't feel like the mattress is supporting properly. I did a search and amazon has the same mattress Camping world has for less than their sale price. Sale ends Sunday, so the pressure is off make a decision. The Theragel maybe a better product also. I went to Overstock.com and there are so many choices.