My perfect Heartland RV (wishing)

Oldlthrnecksgirl

Hisyoungercuterwife
Since we bought the 3670RL, I have been wondering what could possibly make the space more livable. I have a couple of ideas, thought it might be fun to see what other ideas people have. Keep in mind, we are fulltiming it so our needs are a little different from those that use it for recreation,,, so here goes,,,

The kitchen in the Augusta is Almost perfect to me. I would like to see the added options of slides in all the cupboards. I would like to see the cabinets under the counter seperating the kitchen from the living area to be narrower to allow for a breakfast bar where a couple of small stools would fit. This would be great especially if you have more than two people over for dinner when you want to eat inside.

In the living area, above the fireplace and below the tv I would like to see a storage cupboard along with a shelf to place a printer. Right now there is not really a way to hide printer, paper, etc.

In the bedroom, I would sacrifice the large window for more storage/cupboard space. I would like to see the piece of wood under the bed, hinged, for easier access to what storage space there is (something I am going to ask DH to do).

I like the side corridor style bathroom personally but where do they want me to put on my makeup? On the corner wall, I would like to see a small counter/cupboard made to match the shape of the wall and mirroring it in shape at the front. This would take up little usable floor space. Would be extra nice if they made the cupboard to swing open at the top for laundry. If I was really dreaming, I would have a canvas bag fitted for it with snaps for easy removal.

On the small cupboard in the entry that is made for coats, brooms, etc,,, I would make that 2" wider on each side, even if that meant losing the molding at the top. It is a very convenient closet space but would be more so just that 4" wider.

I like the leaded glass look of the cupboard doors above the recliners, I would have liked to have seen them used on all the glass doors as I prefer to hide rather than display things in my cupboards.

Well, those are my ideas,,, what are yours?

Oldlthrneck

Just an Old Jarhead
Whenever elizabeth asks my opinion on decor. I just tell her that it is her home, I just sleep and eat here. LOL Have been working 7 days a week since last November, so there is a lot of truth in that.