Design Ideas for the Cyclone

Gamer1524

ok...a few things...add a second gas tank and way to monitor..add vents to the bedroom for A/C...add cabnets to the garage...have a drain for the sink the garage...bigger heater...make the slide go down flat so you don't stub your toe...bring back the windows in the doors...under bed storage..laurdy hamper that goes into the storage space...slide out for battery tray...voltage monitors..make a ceiling fan that works and blows air....put a real door on the bedroom..made a loft railing so the kids don't fall out (curtain does not stop a kids)...16 inch tires...bigger windows in the garage....build in coffee maker...and a bigger fridge option...more shelf space above the toilet(it's dead space and there is no room for towels) ..SS sink...side pop out tent....built in surge protector...in counter trash hole.day/night shades instead just night shades...recessed lighting...convection microwave...other shower colors besides white....This is fun...someone else chime in...who know who is reading this..:D :D :D

Country

Man, I think that's right... There's no gauge on the fuel tank... That's crappy. I'll have to do something about that....

Gamer1524

Country said:
Man, I think that's right... There's no gauge on the fuel tank... That's crappy. I'll have to do something about that....

Oh and DW is not real crazy about a white door leading to the gargae:eek:

Stroker

Love the Cyclone. I did have a friend though that bought a Wolf Pack. His came with 2 propane refrigerators (side by side). I thought that was a great option due to the fact these units can sleep up to 10-12 people. Thats alot of food and drinks.

Mike Aplin

In many of our Cyclones we offer two different refers. For example, the 3950 has the std. 8 cub. ft. model and has an option for a 9 cub. ft. refer in the garage. We also have an option for a 14 cub. ft four door in the 3812. In our new 3612, we have a std. 8 cub. ft in the kitchen and an optional 4 cub. ft that can rotate from the garage to the outside of the coach on the door side with the W/D prep back behind that for those customer who want the W/D in the rear of the unit out of sight out of mind instead of free standing it in the garage like most other manufacturers. Thank you, Mike

htneighbors

Unbelievably Blessed!
I LOVE MY CYCLONE!!

W/D in garage under the beverage cooler, on opposite side of door from 1/2 bath. I would like to have 2 separate leveling jack motors. Better yet, auto levelers all around!