Our NT 24RBS Got a Gift Today

Saildogs

We traded our 2010 F-150 King Ranch for a 2013 F-250 Super Duty Lariat diesel truck! The new truck should pull the TT with no effort since the truck tow rating is 14,000 pounds and the NT weighs in at 6900 pounds. This is our first diesel vehicle so we have a big learning curve but I think we will catch on quickly.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Now that's what I call a great gift. Congrats. Bring that combo to a Rally and show them off!!

PeternLiane

Your new truck will pull you TT with ease. It is a learning curve with a diesel but not that much. You will have it down in no time.

Saildogs

It seems that we have to learn a new language: diesel! And remember to pull up to the diesel pump and learn all the features on this new truck and check that the NT is still attached with all the power compared to the F-150. I think it will be a fun summer!

Snow

It seems that we have to learn a new language: diesel! And remember to pull up to the diesel pump and learn all the features on this new truck and check that the NT is still attached with all the power compared to the F-150. I think it will be a fun summer!
It won't take long to learn the diesel lingo if your like me you will be checking out the diesel forum ,6.7 on u tube ,ETC hope you enjoy your 2013 stroker I, have 2500 miles on mine , every time someone needs something from town I volunteer to go ,I live driving that truck and it tows just as good ⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄

oldmannj

The most important piece of advice available.....Make sure the pump handle at the service station is YELLOW!!! Diesel don't run so good on gas. ED :angel:

jimtoo

The most important piece of advice available.....Make sure the pump handle at the service station is YELLOW!!! Diesel don't run so good on gas. ED :angel:

Here in Texas we have both Yellow and/or Green for diesel. Just look at the pump... more and more are becoming a separate pump, just setting next to gas pump.

dbbls59

Keep checking your mirrors. You can forget the trailer is back there with that towing machine..

Saildogs

Our first trip was two weeks ago and we did look back to make sure the trailer was still attached. LOL Fabulous towing experience with all the power and the huge mirrors. We have seen both yellow and green handles for diesel and look at the pump several times to make sure it is diesel.