Pump runs continuous after de-winterizing

2TrakR

2011 cyclone 3950
Last fall I replaced our failed shurflo with a flojet and things worked great for the couple trips we has left in the season.

I winterized the rig, which was the first time for me on this rv. Must say I was not impressed that the basement wall had to be pulled to get to the valves, but I was familiar with that idea having changed the pump and the auto transfer switch (power).

This spring after putting everything back together and flushing the pink out, getting the air out, filling the hot water tank and so on, the pump won't stop running.

If I have city water connected and run the pump, it will stop running, but if just on the pump, it keeps going. We've used it for 8-9 days over a couple trips, refilled the tank and so on.

There is no air, gurgle or sudden burst of pressure when on the pump, seems to work as normal other than not building enough pressure to shut off.

I believe all three valves are set correctly in the basement - could I have something wrong or forgot about a fourth valve or ? I recall 2 valves to stop in/out on hot water and 1 to enable the bypass.
We have one valve on the outside to enable winterize mode (2 position).

2TrakR

Ha ha, well, guess it helps if you have the winterize lever in the correct position. I had the handle pointing to "normal", but not the indicator on the handle. Thus it was still in winterize mode.

I had tried both settings but obviously didn't leave it in the "correct" position long enough for it to suck out the air.

Remember it's usually the obvious things. ....