My perfect North Trail ideas

campntn

Mine would be for the 28BHS we are getting ready to order:
-Install scare lights outside that have switches inside.
-Give more conservative options for interior fabrics.
-Make a sink/dropdown table with electric hotplate/stove eye next to the door. No gas lines. Just hotplate or stove eye wired into the trailer. Make it fold up into the wall like in the Outbacks. Having a sink by the door is invaluable since that's where most of the time is spent outside. Plus, having a fold down table sort of as a "staging"area to go in/out is great. I believe that we'll be using the Thule system on ours. We will surely miss our dropdown table and sink.
at least move the outside shower closer to where it can be used...on the door side of the trailer.
-Make a laundry shute door in one of the bedside tables so that you can put laundry into the front pass thru in a basket that is removeable from outside.

But, if I could have all of that, I guess I'd wish for hair on my bald head. LOL.
You asked!
Mark

conveyman

If you had bought the North Trail 24RL 5er it has a laundry chute built in @ the foot of the bed and it goes into the frount storage and you can put you bascket in there until your ready to leave.

jmaguire

AH! the pursuit of a perfect camper. Now wouldn't take all the fun out of the whole business?