I just got an exciting email!

Country

I just got an email from my buddy, David Porter, the Eastern RSM for Cyclone/Razor. He has informed me our Cyclone 4012 will be rolling off the line this morning and will get it's final inspection and cleaning today! We should be hearing from our dealer Monday or Tuesday next week to schedule delivery. I can't tell you how long of a journey it's been to get to this point. We're very excited to end this leg of out RV adventure and start the next. Thanks to all on the this Forum that have helped us along the way and especially Jim for providing such a valuable resource for all us owners, present and future.

We'll post another update after delivery.

racermom

Very EXCITED Indeed!

To add onto what my DH has stated. I am hoping that it arrives in time for the last race of the season. Can't wait to roll up with our new toy attached. :D Well I better take inventory of what we have and don't have so I can do MORE SHOPPING (maybe if DH sees that here, it will lessen the blow) ;)

Last edited:

racermom

Love Our New Addition!!

I guess I will have to step in and reply since DH has been busy this week. Our first outing with the 4012 was last Saturday. We arrived at the race early, so parking was not an issue - Our Dodge seemed to pull that beast with little effort. (I was a little worried, that thing is a lot bigger than I remembered.) We had tons of traffic go thru the trailer over the course of the 2 days. Everyone loved it, even more so, we love it. The girls (8 and 16 month old) have plenty of room to play.

So far we have only noticed a couple of things:
1. For some reason we keep blowing fuses, the first one was in connection with the front jacks - good thing that hubby keeps plenty on the truck with him. The other one blew when we had two heaters running at the same time.
2. The biggest thing right now is with the Fresh water tank. Our unit came with the second grey tank so we are thinking that we now have 2 fresh water tanks and for some reason we are only getting a reading on 1 of them. We filled the tank(s) prior to leaving, but the panel only showed that we had 1/3 tank :confused:. I thought that I remembered seeing a post about this, but have not had time to find it. We are heading out again this weekend, so not sure when hubby will have time to look at this.

All and all, we are very happy with our decision to go with Heartland. Thank you for checking in. I am hoping to post pictures soon.

Side note: overhead sleeping area - being 6ft tall trying to make a bed in 2 foot of space is pretty funny, I wish someone had taken pictures. :D