2009 bighorn 3600rl broken window

Hey guys so at the park i was staying at broke the bedroom window which has the sticker on it, where can i find the sticker for the new window.
I tried searching but was unable to find any information on obtaining parts.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Hello cgcampvell07 and welcome to the posting side of the forum.
If I am correct, the window has been fixed, but you need the 'EXIT' sticker for the window.
I am pretty sure that your 2009 Bighorn has windows that are made by HEHR.
LOOK HERE to go to their web site. You can contact them and I am sure you will be able to get that sticker.

Peace
Dave

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Go to a hardware store and buy a stickers that says "exit" and put it on the window. Heck you might even get one that lights up.

Hello cgcampvell07 and welcome to the posting side of the forum.
If I am correct, the window has been fixed, but you need the 'EXIT' sticker for the window.
I am pretty sure that your 2009 Bighorn has windows that are made by HEHR.
LOOK HERE to go to their web site. You can contact them and I am sure you will be able to get that sticker.

Peace
Dave

thanks for the info, but this is not the sticker i was looking for, its the exterior sticker. I have these stripes on the 5th wheel and part of it goes through the window maybe if i take a picture it make more sense

jimtoo

I think your looking for the decal that is part of the exterior trim on the BH... I suggest you take a picture of the area and call Heartland Customer Service 877-262-8032, 574-262-8030, to order the decal. You will probably need to email the picture showing the missing part. Hopefully they can supply you with just the one part and not the whole thing.

Jim M

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Oh, that sticker. Jimtoo is correct. Call Heartland.
They will email to you a PDF of all the graphics on your rig. Then you decide which number you need and order it.
You will need your VIN when you call.

Peace
Dave