Converter

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
I don't have a Cyclone but the converter is usually located behind the 12v fuse panel. On the Bighorns these are under the shallow closet next to the entry door.

geeksrus

Converter on BH 3400L

Ray LeTourneau said:
I don't have a Cyclone but the converter is usually located behind the 12v fuse panel. On the Bighorns these are under the shallow closet next to the entry door.

How does one get at it?? Remove the 12V Fuse Panel or from the storage area by removing the black felt panels?

Thanks

EH!

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
I've never tried accessing the one in our Bighorn. I replaced one in a Jayco and I got to it from the front by removing the 12v fuse panel. Why do you want to get into it?

osims

bsims
I had to replace mine in the 3055, you remove the panel in the basement and it is easy to work on, only a few screws to remove.

geeksrus

Ray LeTourneau said:
I've never tried accessing the one in our Bighorn. I replaced one in a Jayco and I got to it from the front by removing the 12v fuse panel. Why do you want to get into it?

I'm thinking of installing Battery Minder or such device. In order to do that, I need the make & model number & then access to install it.

EH!

Jimmyt5

Check to see what converter you have, I was going to put a Charge Wizard in mine and bought it and when I got inside I found out that Heartland had a 9200 series converter, this has a built in Wizard....

Jim

boxcar1511

the converter on my 2008 cyclone 4012 is in the pass thru compartment, door side behind the felt wall behind stereo.. about six screws ,eazy to remove..... less than 2 minutes to access