Thermal Windows a Good Idea?

loudounrv

I'm getting close to purchasing a Cyclone 4000. I live in VA and we can have some hot weather and humidity in the summers. I'm sure it doesn't compare to the heat further south, but I'm wondering if the dual paned windows would help us keep the hot air out and the cool air in during the summers.

Thanks for any advice.

jimtoo

Hi loudounrv,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I would highly recommend the double pane windows. Not that they are the best, but they do help a lot with noise and heat and cold. In my opinion well worth the money.

I'm sure you will get some more opinions soon.

Enjoy the forum and get your new Cyclone and makes lots of great memories.

Jim M

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
I agree with Jim.
This is our 4th RV and the 1st with dual pane windows. I will never buy another RV without them. Trace

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

4ever

I agree with others above. The dual pane windows help with the heat and cold but also help with noise. You will not regret getting them.

ted

kowAlski631

We also lived in the DC area. Get the dual panes, a 2nd AC unit & anything else that will help with heat & humidity.

rjr6150

This is our 2nd HL product and the first with dual pane. Agree with the others wouldn't have another coach without.

elwaller39

Evans & Lana
To me you look at how much insulation is in a camper than look at how many windows you have. I think the answer is very easy dual pane windows are a must. I still think the slide outs need more insulation now that we have so many slideouts in a rv also.