How Lucky we are!

piet10

I was browsing in an SOB site, and this was one of the quotes:

Bluewater,

Nobody from Keystone monitors our
website. If you're interested in getting a response from Keystone about your
tire warranty documentation, you'd better your chances for answers by visiting
the Keystone RV website and clicking on customer service and then clicking on
service parts and warranty inquiry and filling out the required information.
That way, someone from the Keystone Customer Service department can respond to
your concerns.

If you scroll down to the bottom of every page on the
forum site, you'll see a red disclaimer that the forum is not affiliated with
the Keystone RV company. All you get by identifying the problem here is exposure
to other Keystone RV owners, not management.

I was so naive when we bought our trailer, I didn't appreciate the involvement that Heartland has with this forum, from responses from Brand Managers, to a dedicated Director of Owner Interests. We lucked out in our choice of brand, and I couldn't be happier to be part of this community. The tone of this forum is different too, much friendlier and helpful. The other forum communities seem much more clinical without the friendliness of our forum.

Plus we love our 29MK Greystone!

Al
HOC #2260
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
DITTO!!!

We ALMOST bought SOB, but "accidentally" found our first Big Country.

I have NO IDEA how we would have survived our first year of RVing without the help of this Forum and our introduction to the Heartland Owners Club....of course the Rally's are a nice perk too!!!!!
smiley-face-grin.jpg

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
This forum played a HUGE part in us ending up with our Bighorn. Here are links to our first and second posts. We knew immediately that we had made the right choice. Coming up on three years and Heartland our Bighorn and this community surpassed all our expectations.

Thanks again to everybody!!

Thats_Ok

Oh my!
So glad to read this.
Had a feeling Heartland was a good choice.
Probably be bugging the forum a lot in the coming months when we finally get rolling with our Greystone.

loafer

Cant tell you how much of a great feeling it was when we pulled into our first Heartland rally at Columbus Ohio in 2010. I had been chatting with several folks on the forum chat and they were there to greet us. We had never met before but we were treated like old friends right from the start. We were on a cross Canada ,USA tour and on our way to Nashville Heartland rally.Yes this forum is a great tool for information and meeting new friends.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Oh my!
So glad to read this.
Had a feeling Heartland was a good choice.
Probably be bugging the forum a lot in the coming months when we finally get rolling with our Greystone.

Thats the thing about this forum... You won't be bugging anyone because we all actually want to help each other.

Kristy