Looking for Torque 291 For Sale

Jcox327

Hello All, My Wife and I have been looking at toy haulers for a few months now trying to find the one we want. We looked at a Torque 301 and really liked it. However, we like the 291 a little bit more. Unfortunately we live in California and no dealerships here have them in stock. So I thought I would reach out to all Heartland owners to see if any of you had one for sale. Used would be the best option, but I will buy new as well. An advice or help would be greatly appreciated. On a side note this owners forum is the best of all. I have looked at a few of them and heartlands is way beyond the other. Great job for the people who run this forum. Thanks, Justin

danemayer

Hi Jcox327,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. As you've already noticed, there's lots of useful information here along with a great bunch of friendly and helpful people.

I've moved your post into the Items Wanted section of the forum.

Something else you might do is to call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 to ask about the closest dealer that would have a Torque in stock. And of course, if you have a nearby Heartland Dealer, they can order a Torque for you just the way you want it.

Jcox327

Thank you very much for the heads up, I will call the number and check with a local heartland dealer. I really appreciate the help/