Sd xlt 299bh

JeremyN

I was just cruising the Heartland website and I noticed that there is a new model called the SD XLT 299BH. My wife and I have been looking at getting into a 5th wheel, but do need the bunks for our kids yet.

Does anyone know if these are in production yet? I did a Google search, but couldn't find any dealers with pictures on their website yet.

Thanks.

P

Paul.craven

I was just cruising the Heartland website and I noticed that there is a new model called the SD XLT 299BH. My wife and I have been looking at getting into a 5th wheel, but do need the bunks for our kids yet.

Does anyone know if these are in production yet? I did a Google search, but couldn't find any dealers with pictures on their website yet.

Thanks.

Yes, the 299BH is in production. This is our newest floorplan and will begin shipping to dealers this week. Please let me know if I can provide any further information.

JeremyN

Hello Paul,

I see there is small compartment underneath the bottom bunk window. Some models are using that as a small, outside kitchen section. (I think the ElkRidge E29 units have this area as a small pull-out kitchen).

Is this an outside kitchen area on this 299bh? Or is it storage? And if it is storage, can you put an outside kitchen area (like the E29 has) in that spot?

Thanks.

5318.jpg