Jensen AM/FM/DVD

tdgreeley

My 2013 cyclone 3800 was broken into and the DVD unit that came with it was taken. I haven't owned my 5th wheel for very long and I can't remember what unit was installed. Here's what I know the thieves unscrewed the unit and left an empty hole about 6"x6". Customer service said the unit it came with was Jensen DV2011 and its the size of a normal car stereo (single DIN). So I'm a little confused. Does anyone have a 3800 with a large Jensen DVD player or are they all the standard size and if so why is hole so big where my previous DVD was? Tim

TXTiger

I have a Cyclone 4014 with a Jensen AM/FM/CD/DVD with a removable face plate. It appears to be the same size of a car stereo. Since you have to replace yours, this may be a good time to upgrade to a better unit.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Call Heartland with your VIN, they can tell you what was installed originally, and quote a replacement cost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

recumbent615

Founding MA Chapter Leader-retired
Tim,

they took the complete face place - that included the switches for what speakers were live, it may have had a 12v outlet and some audio inputs as well ... mine is a 2010 Cyclone 3010 and it has the same large hole but it is covered with a plastic face place and the standard car radio/dvd is installed in that... I have attached a photo of my stereo ...

photo(1).jpg

Kevin

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Our 2013 Heartland Trail Runner has a Jensen AM/FM/CD/DVD player built in, but I only use it for audio as I've purchased an LG Blue Ray WiFi DVD player ($70 at Best Buy) that works much better!

Campout2012-PC260022.jpg

Note the Jensen just to the right of the TV in this image.