Back to Wisconsin

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Well it's official. Lin & I have turned in our Illinois licenses and are now Wisconsin Residents once again. It's good to be back. Truck plates are due this month. There goes a few hundred to the state.:rolleyes:

sjs731

Welcome back to WI. We had summer yesterday. Ha ha

Steve and Carrie
HOC #2252
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hcriddle

Very cool Ray. I was hoping that I might be able to catch up with you when you got back up to Il because my Bighorn is out in Sycamore. But while you were making the decision to get back to Wisconsin we made the decision to get back to Texas. We will be leaving the end of May and heading back south just in time for the 100* July and August heat.

Hope to see you in Goshen again.

Ray LeTourneau

Very cool Ray. I was hoping that I might be able to catch up with you when you got back up to Il because my Bighorn is out in Sycamore. But while you were making the decision to get back to Wisconsin we made the decision to get back to Texas. We will be leaving the end of May and heading back south just in time for the 100* July and August heat.

Hope to see you in Goshen again.
We'll be in Dixon IL May 18th thru the 20th. I wouldn't mind a little trip over Sycamore way. It's been a while since we've been to Portillo's.:cool: Where in Sycamore are you?

hcriddle

Sycamore RV Resort. I have it stored there and that weekend would be good to go out and set it up for a couple of days. I don't need much excuse to go to Portillos. Give me a shout when we get a little closer and we can set up a time.

Ray LeTourneau

Sycamore RV Resort. I have it stored there and that weekend would be good to go out and set it up for a couple of days. I don't need much excuse to go to Portillos. Give me a shout when we get a little closer and we can set up a time.

Will do!