Looking for service/repair near Sacramento?

bggrndodge

I need to find a place to repair my rubber roof near Sacramento, and not camping world in Roseville due to a bad warranty experience. Any help would be great, I don't mind traveling a little bit for good work.

Thanks,
jake

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
You could try Safari in Redding. the former NorCal leader works there and they know about Heartlands. Just be sure to get prior approval if it is a warranty thing.
Good Luck,
Kristy

wdk450

I have used RV Dr. George a lot. There is also RV Collision Repair right next to RV Dr. George.
I think that Heartland recommends Affordable RV in Newcastle (near Auburn).

H

hwcian

Here are a couple:
[h=3] RVs of Sacramento
916-648-1314
1051 E El Camino Ave, Sacramento, CA 95815

Pan Pacific
916-927-1853[/h]
1104 E El Camino Ave, Sacramento, CA 95815

Eddhuy

I know you said not camping world in Roseville but they put a new roof on for me and I think it is better than the original. No bubbles or wrinkles and it has an extra layer of quarter inch plywood on the roof under the rubber and there have been no signs of any leaks. Their roofing guy did a great job for us.

Thats_Ok

Allied Trailer on El Camino Ave.
Done a lot of business with these people.
Place looks like crap, yet they'll do you right.

1050 E El Camino Ave, Sacramento, CA 95815
(916) 922-3487

bggrndodge

Thanks for all the input, its a big job, and I want it done right the first time. It took CW almost a year to get my decal replaced under warranty with multiple trips back because they didn't order the right one, or forgot one or whatever. Not impressed and that was a job that I would think would be easy. Maybe its the fact it was warranty work and they wern't making top dollar on it? Thats all beside the point, I will look into all the suggestions.

Thanks,
Jake