PressurePro TPMS Information & Introduction by Pat McFall

Pat McFall

I am starting this PressurePro topic to provide information on how the PressurePro system works and a few of the benefits. I welcome your participation and I will be glad to answer any questions you have. If I don't know the answer, I will ask someone who does.

The PressurePro System is a wireless, electronic Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) which can alert to low and high pressures, resulting in added safety and economy while driving. State-of-the-art technology monitors tire pressures 12,343 times a day and reports pressures when requested. PressurePro can be used on RV's and tows, trucks/5th wheels/trailers, ATV's, autos and commercial vehicles.

A low pressure tire will eventually overheat, causing premature tire failure and possibly a fire or vehicle damage. An audible alert warns of low and high tire pressure before driving becomes unsafe, giving the driver the opportunity to repair the tire before significant damage has occurred, minimizing cost and inconvenience. Fixing a tire is less costly than buying a new one and/or repairing your vehicle!

PRESSURE PRO CONSISTS OF TWO BASIC COMPONENTS:

1. Sensors simply screw onto the valve stems, replacing the caps. Sensors continuously assess the tire pressures, and wirelessly transmit each tire's pressure to the Monitor located in the dash area. You can check tire pressures while driving down the road!

2. Monitor - Available in 3 models: the RV/Tow 16 Wheel (reads up to 16 tires); the HDT/5th Wheel 34 Wheel (reads up to 34 wheels); and the Auto/Van/SUV 6 Wheel (reads up to 6 wheels). All models are equipped with Velcro for dash mounting, a cigarette lighter receptacle plug/power cord and a 3" antenna that screws on the Monitor.

Alerts - Monitors can activate an audible alarm, indicate which tire has lost pressure (beeps) and display the real-time pressures of all tires at any time.

A first stage alert will "beep", flash the tire location and display low pressure (once per second) at approximately 12 1/2% under the cold running pressure for each tire.

A second stage alert will "beep", flash the tire location and display low pressure (twice per second) at approximately 25% under the cold running pressure for each tire. If no button is pressed to mute the system, the system will alert until low pressure is corrected or for a total of 15 hours. Pull over and repair.

A NEW third stage alert feature has been added recently. It will "beep, flash the tire location and display a "high" pressure reading. With this new feature, anytime your tire pressure increases 24% above the set limit, you will receive an alarm and the Monitor will light up the tire that is overheating. That alarm indicates something is causing unusual heat (underinflation,brakes dragging, bearings) . Pull over and check for problems.

SPECIFICATIONS

Power Required 12V DC; draws 25 mA standby
Sensor Transmit Range Appx. 100 feet
Power Cord Plug Type USB Mini B style connector
Tire Positions 1-34 wheel positions
Operating Frequency 433.92 MHz FM
Sensor Weight Appx 2/3 oz.
Batteries Sensor and batteries replaced for +/- $25
Sensor Battery Life 3 1/2 to 5 years
Sensor Pressure Range 10-199 psi +/- 5%

I hope this will answer some of your questions. If I can be of assistance, please PM or email me at:
pressureprosystem@yahoo.com
The website is:
www.pressureprosystem.com

Pat

Last edited:

DennisZ

Pat
I have a unit that is about 6 months old and would like to know if the high pressure alert can be added as a software upgrade, or does it require a whole new unit.

Thanks
Dennis

Pat McFall

DennisZ said:
Pat
I have a unit that is about 6 months old and would like to know if the high pressure alert can be added as a software upgrade, or does it require a whole new unit.

Thanks
Dennis

Dennis,

There are some numbers on the back of your Monitor -- I believe it is the Series #. There will be some letters (RVGPM16 or HDBPM34) and then there will be a 1.1 or 1.2 or 1.3...etc at the end of the letters. If it is a 1.2 or above, you already have the high pressure alert. If it is less than 1.2, you can contact Advantage PressurePro direct and they will replace your old monitor with a new monitor for 1/2 price. I can give you the name of the person and a phone number if you need it.

Hope this helps.

Pat

chardel

Pat, would like to have the number to order the updated monitor. I have one that is almost 5 years old and obviously would need to be upgraded to get the third stage. Thanks.

Pat McFall

chardel said:
Pat, would like to have the number to order the updated monitor. I have one that is almost 5 years old and obviously would need to be upgraded to get the third stage. Thanks.

Hi Del,

The number for Advantage PressurePro is: 800-959-3505. The contact person is Doug McMeen. He is a great guy to deal with.

Let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Pat

crazybanshee

Mike & Pat How do you find time to hang out at all these forums? Going to check my monitor for the numbers. Doug

Pat McFall

crazybanshee said:
Mike & Pat How do you find time to hang out at all these forums? Going to check my monitor for the numbers. Doug

Good Morning Doug....as you can tell by the time of this post, we are up "early". We're in Mission, TX with a lot of other HDT'ers. There's room for one more.:)

Let us know if you have any questions.

Pat

L'l John

Pat McFall said:
Dennis,

There are some numbers on the back of your Monitor -- I believe it is the Series #. There will be some letters (RVGPM16 or HDBPM34) and then there will be a 1.1 or 1.2 or 1.3...etc at the end of the letters. If it is a 1.2 or above, you already have the high pressure alert. If it is less than 1.2, you can contact Advantage PressurePro direct and they will replace your old monitor with a new monitor for 1/2 price. I can give you the name of the person and a phone number if you need it.

Hope this helps.

Pat

I have no numbers as you describe on the back of my unit. I do have a barcode and below that are the numbers *1210*.
What can I tell from that?
Thanks,

Pat McFall

L'l John said:
I have no numbers as you describe on the back of my unit. I do have a barcode and below that are the numbers *1210*.
What can I tell from that?
Thanks,

Hi John,

Did you purchase your system from Doran? If so, when did you purchase it? Let me know and I'll try to find out what Series it is.

Pat

kognito

Pat McFall said:
Good Morning Doug....as you can tell by the time of this post, we are up "early". We're in Mission, TX with a lot of other HDT'ers. There's room for one more.:)

Let us know if you have any questions.

Pat

Pat, are there still lots for sale in Mission?? I don't have an HDT, but maybe my F550 is good enough??!!?? None

I bought my Pressure Pro system from Mike and Pat, and it was a pleasure doing business with them!

Doug

Pat McFall

kognito said:
Pat, are there still lots for sale in Mission?? I don't have an HDT, but maybe my F550 is good enough??!!?? None

I bought my Pressure Pro system from Mike and Pat, and it was a pleasure doing business with them!

Doug

Doug.........there are several lots left but they are going fast and the prices are going up. Your F550 is fine.:) We have all sizes and shapes of trucks and motorhomes in the "Village".

We appreciate the kind words.

SAFE TRAVELS,

Pat

L'l John

Pat McFall said:
Hi John,

Did you purchase your system from Doran? If so, when did you purchase it? Let me know and I'll try to find out what Series it is.

Pat

Yes Pat, I bought it from Doran Manufacture on August 15, 2007. It was sold to me as a demonstrator unit. I got a small discount below the cost of a new unit. It still carries the same guarantee as a new one.

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Pat McFall said:
State-of-the-art technology monitors tire pressures 12.343 times a day and reports pressures when requested.

I guess I was under the impression that the monitoring was real-time. If the monitor only checks 12.343 per day that is just in 1.944 hours. So other than a slow leak, how can I have the confidence that I will be able to stop my vehicle before a blowout? I realize that realtime would probably cause excessive use of the battery in the transmitter but there has got to be a better way.

Maybe I am missing something here so any information would greatly be appreciated.

Thank you,

Mark

The RV-Ramblers

BigHorn Owners
Mark,
Pat can answer this better than I but I read that each tire is updated about every 5 minutes. Maybe Pat meant about 12 times per hour.

Pat McFall

L'l John said:
Yes Pat, I bought it from Doran Manufacture on August 15, 2007. It was sold to me as a demonstrator unit. I got a small discount below the cost of a new unit. It still carries the same guarantee as a new one.

John,

I will try to find out (with the info you gave me) if the Monitor you have is a current one . I suspect that since it was a demonstrator unit, it is probably an older model. I won't be able to find out until tomorrow but I'll let you know as soon as I can.

Pat

Pat McFall

mrcomer said:
I guess I was under the impression that the monitoring was real-time. If the monitor only checks 12.343 per day that is just in 1.944 hours. So other than a slow leak, how can I have the confidence that I will be able to stop my vehicle before a blowout? I realize that realtime would probably cause excessive use of the battery in the transmitter but there has got to be a better way.

Maybe I am missing something here so any information would greatly be appreciated.

Thank you,

Mark

Mark, that should be 12, 343 times per day. Sorry for the confusion. I didn't realize that I had put a period instead of a comma. I will correct the post. I hope that answers the question.

Pat

cdbMidland

Past Michigan Chapter Leader
Pat McFall said:
Mark, that should be 12, 343 times per day. Sorry for the confusion. I didn't realize that I had put a period instead of a comma. I will correct the post. I hope that answers the question.

Pat

The period is the correct way in Europe (separating the thousands). I just thought that you were originally from there.

Jimmyt5

Pat
If I remove the transmitter from the wheel when I am in storage will this save the batterys??

Tks Jim