TV Location Torque 325

lifeisgr8

we just bought a 2014 Torque 325 SS TH. It was w/out any TV's. We're trying to figure out where to put a TV in the LR/Kit....it would appear that it is to go over the area of the TV outlets. But it is hollow behind there. We feel we can fit a 38 or 39 inch in there but can't figure out how, since the walls are paper thin. Please give us some info and where and how....thank u in advance for your assistance...

DonnyB007

Re: lifeisgr8

I just put a TV in mine and used a stud finder to find one good stud. Then we purchased drywall plastic screw anchors and first of all installed the TV bracket. I managed to get 2 of the screws into the stud and one screw into an anchor. We used a TV bracket that fits with our 22" TV and the bracket will come right out from the wall so we can rotate the TV around. For us, this was the ideal size of TV for function, weight and space.

One item we had to do was get a BELL TV technician into our trailer and move cable wires around in the cable booster box. There was no signal at all between the outside cable attachment and the inside "satellite" labelled cable attachment. So the cable guy fixed us all up for nothing! Now we can operate our portable Anser satellite perfectly with our satellite system.

Consider the weight of your TV hanging in the wall. Carefully think out securing of your TV bracket to hold the weight of your TV. Also consider the weight of your TV mixed into your GVWR of your trailer.

Good luck!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    771.9 KB · Views: 75

HornedToad

I have a 2013 Torque 321 and have not been able to get the satellite signal from the outside to inside. Where is this cable booster box you mention and what does it look like??? I'm tired of running the cable from the antenna through the window.

danemayer

I have a 2013 Torque 321 and have not been able to get the satellite signal from the outside to inside. Where is this cable booster box you mention and what does it look like??? I'm tired of running the cable from the antenna through the window.
Hi mbowden,

Satellite signals typically won't pass through the splitters and signal boosters used in the Cable/Antenna coax wiring. If you have a separate set of connectors marked as Satellite, they're the ones you have to use. Sometimes they can get mislabeled, so if you're having a problem, you may have to try several combinations.

DonnyB007

When the technician opened the box containing the coaxial cable, he found out there was no wire connected to the satellite terminal at all. He just found out what wire to change over from the top connections and screw on the proper coaxial cable wire to the lower terminal labelled "satellite." In the picture I provided, that was the TV location in the dining area. This is like a 30 minute job to fix and you could so it your self through trial and error.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    771.9 KB · Views: 64