It Has Been Fun!

K

Ken Washington

Hi All,
Just wanted to let everyone know that we have traded our Landmark and truck for a 2004, 40 ft. Monaco Patriot Beaver motorhome with two slides!
I must say that I have enjoyed this forum and it's members very much and wish that we could have seen you at some time but it just did not work out that way. This forum is the best and I would like to say that Jim has done a great job keeping it that way!
Sue and myself will always have good memories of the 2 1/2 years of camping with a Hartland product. Scott went way beyond the call of duty to help with some issues and for that, I say Thank You!
We will be looking for you in every place that we go and I will continue to tell owners about this forum.
Ken & Sue Washington

jbeletti

Hi Ken and Sue,

We're sorry to see you go but we're happy if you're happy. Perhaps we'll see you down the road one day. Be safe and happy trails.

Jim

jpmorgan37

Ken & Sue;

Best of luck, and don't go away just because you don't have the Grand Canyon any more. We have enjoyed your contributions and would love to hear about your adventures with your new "ride". Please stay in touch.

John

Oldlthrnecksgirl

Hisyoungercuterwife
Nobody would notice if I was gone, I havent contributed much and I havent been a fifth wheel owner a long time,,, but you??? have so much to contribute, this forum is more than who owns what,,, just my thought

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Ken Sorry we never actually got to know you and Sue, but enjoy the new ride and be safe.

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Ken & Sue

We wish you the very best and know you will love your new home. Make sure you come back often , keep us up dated on your new ride and travels. Ya'll don't don't need to think your strangers because of SOB , lots of good posts and help left in ya!!!:) Happy Trails & The Best of Travels.......(another) Ken ;) & Kathy

happyrover

Ken and Sue

Best of luck to you guys and congratulations on your new rig. I traded my motorhome for the Landmark and 2007 Dodge 1 ton with all the extras. I guess it just goes to show you there is a rig for everyone. Thanks for all your input that I have really enjoyed and hope to see you on the road. Keep us all informed about your travels and have fun, which is the what it's all about.
Mel & NinaNone

vangoes

Best of luck to ya..........what prompted you to go to a motorhome? Us, we traded our motorhome for the Bighorn; however, we are considering going back to a motorhome. Just wondering what your thoughts was.

K

Ken Washington

Thanks everyone for the good wishes and kind words! I am going to hang around this forum to see whats going on and if I can help, I will!