Access to Electrical Outlets

HTWT

HTWT
We’ve had our BH 3400 for a few months now and have put it through the ringer, already have 4,000+ miles on it. Two mods I’ve made for the electrical system are simple holes. I moved the bedroom TV to the top cabinet so we could see it better, drilled a 1 ½ “ hole in the back of the upper cabinet and ran the electrical and cable wires to the receptacles in the center cabinet. While I had the hole saw out I drilled another hole in back left corner of the desk. I thought there should be a 110v outlet near the cable and 12v receptacles on the side wall but instead I drilled a hole so the wires would pass through to the 110v on the outside wall under the desk. I went to Lows and bought the plastic hole covers that you would see in a computer desk, both look good. Have Trailer Will Travel. :)

glen

Thanks for your observations, we are considering a Big Horn and would like to get this kind of input before we spend $40, +++. :D

phranc

Glen.. lookesd at a 3600 and a 3500 recently and both had the holes in the BR cabinet to pass wires thru for the TV. Maybe some one picked up on your idea..

JIMnMICK

Fulltimming Workampers
HTWT we also have a 3400 BH we went to the factory and picked it up about 5 weeks ago. It already had the holes in the top bedroom shelf and the computer desk. So far everything is great only minor problems and our dealer has taken care of them so life in the Bighorn is good....:D