Lost our baby!

rumaco

US Army Retired (CW4)
Saturday night our beloved kitty "Sashabell" died in our arms in our rig of old age. It almost killed me, but for the kindness of an amazing man at "beloved pets crematory" in Reno Nv our Sashabell is with us for travel. When those that have no pets hear of this they make comments but it was like loosing a child.

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
So sorry for your loss....those of us who have been through this know exactly the pain your are feeling....don't let heartless remarks get to you...you have lost your "child", and it is extremely painful....God bless.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
So sorry to hear this. We went through it earlier this year, just before the National Rally. I still miss my furr-baby dearly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jbeletti

Sorry for your loss. We know how you feel. We lost one of our beloved fur babies right after the Gillette rally.

wino2

So sorry for your loss, they give so much unconditional love. All of us that travel with fur kids feel your pain.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
I understand your pain. I've been there several times over the years with fur balls we've had with us. And, unfortunately, I know I'll be there again some day.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Rumaco,
So sorry for your loss.
As lifetime pet owners, we know what you are going through.
Please accept our condolences. Trace

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry to hear of you loss. It can be very hard.
We lost our 19 year old kitty two years ago.

Peace
Dave

TXBobcat

Fulltime
We lost our Cowboy a few years ago and it was very hard. We are sorry you lost your Fur kid. I know when our Yorkie Trevor some day passes on it will also be hard.

BC

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
We are so sorry to hear this. We who love our pets understand what you are feeling.

kristy

pegmikef

So sorry for your loss. No words can make it better and only pet owners understand that a beloved pet is actually a member of the family. It never gets easier.

kowAlski631

Over the years we've lost too many of our furred children. People who don't have these wonderful souls in their lives don't understand the pain that comes with the loss. Our hearts are with you. You don't get over it, but you will get through it. God bless.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
So sorry for your loss. Loosing a 4 legged friend is always so hard. Our thoughts are with you and the family.

rumaco

US Army Retired (CW4)
Thanks SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much from all that responded. It really does make a differance and makes us feel better.....I really loved my fur-baby. I guess I better man-up and act like my age but I just cry when I look at her on our mantel. Thank you so much for your support!!!!!

back2nature

Just read your post and I can feel your loss. Been there. Meanwhile, my husband is traveling, but I'm not alone because I have my two boys with me. These little guys really become part of our family don't they? Whether ones loss is a cat or dog, time will lessen your pain but you'll never forget them.

Sent from my cell using Tapatalk2

TRAVELER07

Founding New Mexico Chapter Leader
Sorry for the loss of your kitty but hope you know that you made your fur baby, life as special for her as she did for you as that she was loved . God be with you in your time of sorrow.