New rig

4ever

Wow!! Received our vin number today for our new rig. Will go down production line the week of the 20th. Really starting to get excited now. Feel like a kid waiting for summer vacation or Christmas.

mountainlovers76

Mississippi Chapter Leaders
I know exactly how you feel. For the DW and I it was like summer vacation seeing how we just picked up our new 2014 Key Largo this past Saturday.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Yea - whoopee = congratulations. Will have to see pictures when ya get her in.

4ever

Ricky,

Congratulations on your new rig! If you just got it last week I hope your out enjoying it?

I will be sure to have pics when we get it.

mountainlovers76

Ricky,

Congratulations on your new rig! If you just got it last week I hope your out enjoying it?

I will be sure to have pics when we get it.

Not camping this week but next week on the 17th we are taking it to Gulf Shores AL and setting it up for a month's stay.

BTW, what do you have ordered?

4ever

We ordered the Landmark, Grand Canyon in the Chocolate full body paint with Laguna interior. Went with most of the options (Yeti package, hydraulic levleing, back up camera, outside entertainment, dual pane windows, MCD shades, theater seating, heat pumps, residential rfrig, slide awnings . Also have stack washer dryer being moved from the old rig to the new one. DW would not stay in the rig as long as we do without her own washer & dryer. We are not full timers but close. We go to Florida for the winter and gone about six months. In addition, plan to make a a couple of trips over the summer. All in all will be in the rig for at least 7 to 8 months a year.

Looks like you went fully loaded with the options as well. Really like the chcolate full body paint. Looks really awsome.

danemayer

We ordered the Landmark, Grand Canyon in the Chocolate full body paint with Laguna interior. Went with most of the options (Yeti package, hydraulic levleing, back up camera, outside entertainment, dual pane windows, MCD shades, theater seating, heat pumps, residential rfrig, slide awnings . Also have stack washer dryer being moved from the old rig to the new one. DW would not stay in the rig as long as we do without her own washer & dryer. We are not full timers but close. We go to Florida for the winter and gone about six months. In addition, plan to make a a couple of trips over the summer. All in all will be in the rig for at least 7 to 8 months a year.

Looks like you went fully loaded with the options as well. Really like the chcolate full body paint. Looks really awsome.

4ever,

If your new Landmark hasn't been built yet, you should contact Heartland to have the dryer vent installed at the factory. That way the vent will be painted along with the rest of the rig, instead of being white. You also may want to consider asking the factory to install the washer overflow pan and drain hose.

4ever

We are getting the vent installed at the factory. I will look into the drain pan. Thanks for the info.

mountainlovers76

We are getting the vent installed at the factory. I will look into the drain pan. Thanks for the info.

Be glad you are getting the vent installed at the factory. Wish I had known they would do that. We had ours installed by the dealer when we picked up our new coach last Saturday. The dealer found the sticker on the wall in the washer/dryer closet that Heartland applied showing the location to drill for the vent hole. When they cut the hole it centered an aluminum outside wall stud and cut it completely in half. How this will affect the integrity of the wall over time remains to be seen.