Big Country Fully Ducted Bedroom A/C

Theresau

Sadly we're not picking up our new BC until next Tuesday now (was delivered to the dealer too late to be picked up today as originally planned).

However, we did "visit" it today :) and did a pre-inspection of sorts.

We are really pleased with the way the Bedroom A/C works now that it is fully ducted. Ducting works when the bedroom A/C is on and it also works when the LR A/C is on as well - wasn't sure if such would be the case. Each A/C has it's own digital thermostat. The bedroom's is on the closet wall so it's easily accessible from the bed.

This was very important to us. We did not order the bedroom A/C in our 2010 BH because it was not ducted....had fantastic fan installed instead.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Awesome. Ours came off the line today and should be at dealer by end if week but we have to wait to travel to Elkhart till DW is done teaching in two weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Theresau

Ours came off the line on the 22nd but didn't arrive here in MI until last Friday - I guess this is their busiest season. When we ordered the BH in 2009, it went off the line on Tues, was delivered Thurs and we picked it up Saturday.

Best of luck on your new unit.

We were pleased with a great deal of features we found today.

Eddhuy

You'll love the ducted A/C in the bedroom. Was in Oroville, CA last weekend, not too hot for Oroville, it was in the mid 90's on Friday and Saturday. I set the bedroom A/C a degree below the living room A/C and it kept the trailer cool, pretty much by itself. The LR A/C would kick on for short periods only. I'm thinking for hotter days maybe a 2 degree difference might work better.

ParkIt

With the cap having to come off soon, we are trying to choose which unit to put in the bedroom. We tried the blocking method but it doesn't work as well as we'd like and we'd like to eliminate the fan vent in the ceiling.

You'll all enjoy having it come from the factory that way, less use front to back :)