PDA

View Full Version : Pre-Pre-Rally - What? Arriving to the area prior to June 11? Consider Elkhart Campground

jayc
05-08-2013, 07:27 PM
Hey Y'all! How about a pre-Pre-Rally at the Elkhart Campground? What do you think? Stella and I are planning to stay here after our fun Indiana rally until the Goshen rally, leaving here on June 11th for the fairgrounds. We can hang out, visit with our friends, eat a couple of potluck meals, have an occasional adult beverage but most of all have FUN!

This is a no-planning get together, not a rally. If you can come up on a weekend only, come on! If you can come and stay until the rally, come on! If you can only come in a few days before the rally, come on!

If Bernie comes, he'll lead in Munzing I'm sure. There is plenty to see and do around Elkhart.

wdk450
05-08-2013, 08:51 PM
JayC:
I am planning to check in there (Elkhart Campground) the evening of Friday, June 7, after travelling 6 full days from Northern California. I have an appointment to have my rig fixed by Heartland on the morning of the 10th. I'll be at a local motel until I get it back, then on to Goshen. I have signed up for some of the pre-rally events, although I won't have my trailer back yet.

happykraut
05-08-2013, 09:48 PM
Unless something gets in our way, we will be at the PPR.

jassson007
05-08-2013, 10:01 PM
Hey Y'all! How about a pre-Pre-Rally at the Elkhart Campground? What do you think? Stella and I are planning to stay here after our fun Indiana rally until the Goshen rally, leaving here on June 11th for the fairgrounds. We can hang out, visit with our friends, eat a couple of potluck meals, have an occasional adult beverage but most of all have FUN!

This is a no-planning get together, not a rally. If you can come up on a weekend only, come on! If you can come and stay until the rally, come on! If you can only come in a few days before the rally, come on!

If Bernie comes, he'll lead in Munzing I'm sure. There is plenty to see and do around Elkhart.

Jay we pick up our new BC on 5/28, will y'all be in the area then? We can't stay for the rally but would like to meet up with y'all for a day or two if possible after we pick ours up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jbeletti
05-08-2013, 10:07 PM
As the thread title implies, this pertains only to those coming into the Elkhart County area prior to the pre-rally and want to "hang-out".

This thread has been created to contain discussions about the subject. I will not be actively participating in this thread. I do however encourage anyone who is interested, to consider gathering in Elkhart prior to June 11.

have fun y'all!

Jim

jayc
05-09-2013, 06:58 AM
Andy, yes, we'll be here at the Elkhart Campground until we go over to Goshen on June 11th. Come on by, we'd love to meet ya!

jassson007
05-09-2013, 12:21 PM
We will do that. We will get to Elkhart in 5/27 for a pdi and delivery that Tuesday. Will contact you again when it gets closer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paul & Nan
05-09-2013, 10:25 PM
We will be on our rally site, DH7, starting on June 6. Will be there till the end of the rally on the 23rd. Any fun stuff going on let us know Jay. We have an appointment 6/7 at RV Capital to have fresh water tank replaced, the just hanging out. Nan

jayc
05-10-2013, 07:50 AM
Will do Paul and Nan.

codycarver
05-10-2013, 08:07 AM
You guys are killing me!!! We don't get there until the 16th.

jayc
05-10-2013, 08:25 AM
Man, I hope all the fun isn't used up!

TXBobcat
05-10-2013, 08:35 AM

Well hurry up.. We will be there about a week before Goshen.

Jay.. You might ask to have an area blocked out for us to all park together...

BC

jayc
05-10-2013, 08:52 AM
Bob, we're back here in the rally area and there is no one nearby. I asked if we would have to move and she told me no, so come on!

happykraut
05-11-2013, 07:43 AM
The 16th!!! I hope we're not out of Fireball by then.

jbeletti
05-11-2013, 07:48 AM
The 16th!!! I hope we're not out of Fireball by then.

$14.95 at Meijer and a buck or two less at Sam's Club. Just sayin' :)

jayc
05-11-2013, 01:45 PM
Bernie, wanta split a case? Then we might have some left for the stragglers

kakampers
05-11-2013, 03:30 PM
Wish we could come earlier...won't arrive till the 15th...14th if it rains here in Tennessee on that Friday (we can hope...LOL).REALLY looking forward to this rally, we don't have a booth to run...yeah! See everyone soon!!

codycarver
05-11-2013, 04:14 PM
Okay....You guys just keep it up but everyone knows the party doesn't start till the fun guys (and gals) from Wyoming get there!!!!

happykraut
05-12-2013, 05:34 AM
Bernie, wanta split a case? Then we might have some left for the stragglers
Jay, you think a case is enough? LOL

jbeletti
05-12-2013, 07:02 AM
Okay....You guys just keep it up but everyone knows the party doesn't start till the fun guys (and gals) from Wyoming get there!!!!

There you go Dave - thinking it's all about you when in fact, it's really all about Tucker the Wonder Dog :) When Tucker arrive, we "get this party started" :)

happykraut
05-12-2013, 08:34 AM
Does Tucker like Fireball?

codycarver
05-12-2013, 12:07 PM
There you go Dave - thinking it's all about you when in fact, it's really all about Tucker the Wonder Dog :) When Tucker arrive, we "get this party started" :)

Tucker gets us into all the cool parties

codycarver
05-12-2013, 12:11 PM
Does Tucker like Fireball?

He'd love it but then you'd have to deal with Amy. I make it a point never to have to deal with Amy!!!

2psnapod2
05-12-2013, 12:12 PM
The Ps are arriving somewhere in that area on the 7th. And I have my fireball in the freezer already!

jayc
05-12-2013, 01:00 PM
There are PLENTY of sites here at the Elkhart Campground!

TXBobcat
05-16-2013, 04:34 PM
We have had a previous event canceled so it looks like we are going to be arriving at Elkhat Campground on May, 17th. Will spend a month there to go to Goshen. Would like to meet up with any others that will be at Elkhart Campground.

Pat & I will probably head out to have an Amish Dinner or two before going to Goshen. If anyone is interested let us know and maybe we can meet at one.

Look forward to seeing all of you guys at Elkhart.

BC

jassson007
05-24-2013, 10:07 PM
There are PLENTY of sites here at the Elkhart Campground!

Well we got on the road today an hour later than planed and made it to Jackson MS before I ran out of energy, now we are wally docking. We will more than likely see y'all Monday at Elkhart campground as wife wants a night on hook ups before we pickup the BC. Looking forward to meeting up with you again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jayc
05-24-2013, 10:11 PM
We'll be here Andy!

Kbvols
05-25-2013, 06:00 AM
Hey Jay,I have to run the RV up this coming Wed for some service work. Planning on picking up sometime late Friday evening and heading over to the campground if all goes as planned hope to see you all. We'll bring some fireball LOL...Kim decided she likes...

jayc
05-25-2013, 07:19 AM
WooHoo Fireball!!! Can't wait

jayc
06-04-2013, 07:29 AM
Just for an update, Bernie and Judi arrived a couple of days ago and we went out yesterday and put out a few more Munzees. We finished off one of my bottles of Fireball but there is still plenty to go around!

cookie
06-04-2013, 08:11 AM
Question is, did they arrive in a new BH?

Peace
Dave

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4 Beta

jbeletti
06-04-2013, 08:18 AM
Question is, did they arrive in a new BH?

Peace
Dave

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Bernie's coach just came off-line. He picks it up after the rally. Rally rebate ya know :cool:

wdk450
06-04-2013, 08:59 AM
On my way, about 800 miles into it, leaving Evenston, Wyo for Cheyenne today. Hope to be in to Elkhart Friday evening. Met some Bighorn owners from Washington when I went to WalMart here. I couldn't believe how many trucks were overnighting in their parking lot!

codycarver
06-04-2013, 09:26 AM
Bernie's coach just came off-line. He picks it up after the rally. Rally rebate ya know :cool:

Bernie and Judi are getting a new coach???? We should have a party :o:o:o....:rolleyes:

TGLBWH
06-04-2013, 10:08 AM
Hey Jay,you have been in the area a while, are you relocating your permanent address to the Midwest (no sleeve tug). You must be getting used to the nice cool weather.