Pre-Pre-Rally - What? Arriving to the area prior to June 11? Consider Elkhart Campground

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Hey Y'all! How about a pre-Pre-Rally at the Elkhart Campground? What do you think? Stella and I are planning to stay here after our fun Indiana rally until the Goshen rally, leaving here on June 11th for the fairgrounds. We can hang out, visit with our friends, eat a couple of potluck meals, have an occasional adult beverage but most of all have FUN!

This is a no-planning get together, not a rally. If you can come up on a weekend only, come on! If you can come and stay until the rally, come on! If you can only come in a few days before the rally, come on!

If Bernie comes, he'll lead in Munzing I'm sure. There is plenty to see and do around Elkhart.

wdk450

Pre-Pre-Rally - What? Arriving to the area prior to June 11? Consider Elkhart Campground

JayC:
I am planning to check in there (Elkhart Campground) the evening of Friday, June 7, after travelling 6 full days from Northern California. I have an appointment to have my rig fixed by Heartland on the morning of the 10th. I'll be at a local motel until I get it back, then on to Goshen. I have signed up for some of the pre-rally events, although I won't have my trailer back yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

happykraut

Unless something gets in our way, we will be at the PPR.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired

Hey Y'all! How about a pre-Pre-Rally at the Elkhart Campground? What do you think? Stella and I are planning to stay here after our fun Indiana rally until the Goshen rally, leaving here on June 11th for the fairgrounds. We can hang out, visit with our friends, eat a couple of potluck meals, have an occasional adult beverage but most of all have FUN!

This is a no-planning get together, not a rally. If you can come up on a weekend only, come on! If you can come and stay until the rally, come on! If you can only come in a few days before the rally, come on!

If Bernie comes, he'll lead in Munzing I'm sure. There is plenty to see and do around Elkhart.

Jay we pick up our new BC on 5/28, will y'all be in the area then? We can't stay for the rally but would like to meet up with y'all for a day or two if possible after we pick ours up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jbeletti

As the thread title implies, this pertains only to those coming into the Elkhart County area prior to the pre-rally and want to "hang-out".

This thread has been created to contain discussions about the subject. I will not be actively participating in this thread. I do however encourage anyone who is interested, to consider gathering in Elkhart prior to June 11.

have fun y'all!

Jim

jayc

Andy, yes, we'll be here at the Elkhart Campground until we go over to Goshen on June 11th. Come on by, we'd love to meet ya!

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
We will do that. We will get to Elkhart in 5/27 for a pdi and delivery that Tuesday. Will contact you again when it gets closer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paul & Nan

We will be on our rally site, DH7, starting on June 6. Will be there till the end of the rally on the 23rd. Any fun stuff going on let us know Jay. We have an appointment 6/7 at RV Capital to have fresh water tank replaced, the just hanging out. Nan

jayc

Bob, we're back here in the rally area and there is no one nearby. I asked if we would have to move and she told me no, so come on!

jayc

Bernie, wanta split a case? Then we might have some left for the stragglers

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Wish we could come earlier...won't arrive till the 15th...14th if it rains here in Tennessee on that Friday (we can hope...LOL).REALLY looking forward to this rally, we don't have a booth to run...yeah! See everyone soon!!

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
Okay....You guys just keep it up but everyone knows the party doesn't start till the fun guys (and gals) from Wyoming get there!!!!

jbeletti

Okay....You guys just keep it up but everyone knows the party doesn't start till the fun guys (and gals) from Wyoming get there!!!!

There you go Dave - thinking it's all about you when in fact, it's really all about Tucker the Wonder Dog :) When Tucker arrive, we "get this party started" :)