Baby Girl Poodle

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Santha and I have to tell you that we lost our oldest Poodle Baby Girl to cancer on May 2nd. She was a rescue from Shelby County, Alabama at the age of Nine.
She was in a puppy mill until the mill owners dropped her off to county humane society. We adopted her from a poodle rescue group and have had the pleasure
of her for the last seven years. She will be missed by everybody she has touched. I and Santha have tears as I post this.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

Snow

Re: Lost our baby!

Man up ?? Don't think you gotta man up we have lost 2 dogs over the last three years one in my arms just like you and I missed a days work over that one talk about maning up it still hurts to this day the one we have now has seizures but he hanging in there he's a 9 year old poodle and yes I'll probably miss another days work god bless⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄

katkens-DW

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired

It's always sad to lose a friend one that never ask for anything but gave everything.. It's so hard to say good-bye cause they make it so easy to love and so darn hard to say good-bye.. :angel::angel:

It has been over 2 years since we lost our Molly (mini schnauzer) and I still cry at times. She was with us 24/7 and it was the hardest thing I have ever experienced. No don't man up , but it will ease with time. We got another dog but I still miss her so much. Fuzybritches

Randy

Santha and I had to have Baby Girl put to sleep on May 1st. She was diagnosed with cancer early this year.
We have had her for the last seven years. Prior to that she was a breeding dog for a kennel in Alabama
for nine years and was given to a pound in where she was rescued. Santhe and I know that these last seven
years she was a very happy dog. We were very happy to have her in our lives.

pegmikef

We are very sorry for your loss. At least she had a better life because of your caring love for her

4ever

So sorry to hear of your loss. Our pets are truly a part of the family. Trust you will have all the great memories.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
So sorry to hear of the loss of Baby Girl. You had said this spring that cancer was found but she seemed to be coping. I know the doggie angels have welcomed her with open arms.

Last edited:

kowAlski631

So sorry for your loss. Poodles are so special. Mona (12 yrs) is our 3rd. We know she had a wonderful life with you.

Thats_Ok

You will always hold her close even though she is not with you.
Thank goodness for all the dog lovers out there.

Randy

Santha and I appreciate all of the support from the Heartland community. To tell all of you the truth We expected it. Thanks to all of you.

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Kem and I are sadden to hear about Baby Girl. It is amazing how these creatures so win our hearts. Y'all are in our thoughts.

See y'all soon!!

Lance & Kem

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
So sorry to hear about Baby Girl. Even when expected it is still sad to endure, you gave Baby Girl the best years of her life. We are so glad and great-full to have people who care and love dogs like you and Santha to be in our lives.

Don_Carol

Anytime you lose a "member" of your family it is very hard to deal with.
Please accept our condolences on your lost and God bless.

Randy

Thanks to all of you that replied to the to the loss of Baby Girl. Santha said that Baby wanted a yellow Rose planted next to her burial spot.
Will plant the rose this weekend. Santha is on the internet looking for a senior poodle to help replace our loss.