PDA

View Full Version : 2013 Goshen Rally - Vendor Specials for Rally Attendees

jbeletti
05-11-2013, 06:54 PM
Hello all,

This year, several vendors have stepped up with some rally specials for rally attendees.

I will post them all in this post as PDF attachments.

Please note, neither Heartland RVs nor the Heartland Owners Club are responsible for these rally attendees specials. I have asked these vendors to give rally attendees some specials and what is attached is what they have given.

If you have questions about this, please contact the vendor at the phone/email they list in their respective flyers. Any questions I attempt to answer here are based solely on my sense of what the correct answer is. Rely on the vendor for the real answers.

Vendors that are passing along rally attendee specials:

DEXTER
LIPPERT - via MOBILE OUTFITTERS
MOR/RYDE
Note: Mor/ryde Rubber Pinbox (http://www.morryde.com/aftermarket/rubber-pin-box/rubber-pin-box-53.html) "will be added" to the specials ($636 installed) and the Mor/ryde Escape Ladder (http://www.morryde.com/aftermarket/other-products/escape-ladder-72.html) "will be added" to the specials ($350 + $500 installation) - just waiting on revised flyer to come in
MOBILE OUTFITTERS - Free Axle Alignment Checks, Correct Track Alignments, Correct Track Sales and Correct Track Installations - SIGN-UP LINK (//heartlandowners.org/forms.php?do=form&fid=41)
InnoTechRV - TPMS and Rear / Side View Backup Cameras
LIPPERT Addendum - via MOBILE OUTFITTERS (Under-Chassis Storage Boxes)
HEARTLAND RVS - Recessed LED Lights
RV Parts Nation - Discount Coupon for their Elkhart Store

Nabo
05-11-2013, 07:12 PM
Can't wait to see what you got cooking Jim.

Ray LeTourneau
05-11-2013, 08:10 PM
Jim, will you be attaching these to an e-mail for the rally goers that may not visit the forum often? Thanks!

Toy1Ton
05-11-2013, 09:50 PM
Thanks Jim. Very interested in the Mor/Ryde pin box will be keeping my eye out for your posting on them

jbeletti
05-12-2013, 07:03 AM
Thanks Jim. Very interested in the Mor/Ryde pin box will be keeping my eye out for your posting on them

The Mor/Ryde Pinbox will be $636 installed at the rally.

jbeletti
05-12-2013, 07:04 AM
Jim, will you be attaching these to an e-mail for the rally goers that may not visit the forum often? Thanks!

Ray - yes, sort of. These thread will be included as a link in the Rally Update email to go out soon. Some say they never get the emails, so putting it on the forum and sending the emails are the best we can do. I will also ask each vendor to supply me with 250 copies of their flyer for inclusion in the rally packets.

Three ways to know :)

Toy1Ton
05-12-2013, 09:20 AM
On the Mor/Ryde pin box, will their be tax on top of that? because I can have one shipped to the house for 599.00 no tax but I would have to install it myself.

Theresau
05-12-2013, 10:46 AM
When you state these will be installed at the rally - does that mean the mfr. would do this on site at the rally or that we would need to bring trailer to mfr - this would be in regard to the TrailAir TriGlide...

The Mor/Ryde Pinbox will be $636 installed at the rally.

jbeletti
05-12-2013, 09:43 PM
On the Mor/Ryde pin box, will their be tax on top of that? because I can have one shipped to the house for 599.00 no tax but I would have to install it myself.

I'd assume tax would be on top of their price. But you'd have to call them in the morning to be sure.

jbeletti
05-12-2013, 09:44 PM
When you state these will be installed at the rally - does that mean the mfr. would do this on site at the rally or that we would need to bring trailer to mfr - this would be in regard to the TrailAir TriGlide...

The vendor told me "installed at the rally". I take that to mean they will have people that will come to your rally site to do the install. I suggest you call then in the morning to be sure.

porthole
05-13-2013, 07:30 AM
MOR/ryde has a mobile install team. They instaled my hitch at Great Lakes lot when my trialer was being prepped.. Now that is something that would never happen in Jersey.

I don't have my receipt handy, but when I had the brakes and IS installed tax was only on part of the sale, not the full installation price. That is another that would never happen in Jersey.

dewwood
05-13-2013, 08:17 AM
Sales tax in Indiana has to be charged on goods(hitch) but not on services(labor). Now some places just charge on everything because it is easier for the record keeping. It will not be long before out of state internet sales will be taxed as well.

dieselsweetheart
05-13-2013, 08:31 AM
Jim will the Too Crazy Ladies be there, or any Tupperware sales ladies?

jbeletti
05-13-2013, 08:32 AM
Jim will the Too Crazy Ladies be there, or any Tupperware sales ladies?

TCL will not be there. For the most part, they are "off the road".

The Tupperware lady is interested. I am still in talks with her but I do want her there.

wdk450
05-13-2013, 08:53 AM
Jim:
People ought to look at these prices - They are pretty good!!!

JWalker
05-13-2013, 03:47 PM
Jim, does the price on the JT Strongarms include installation or is it product only.

Jamie

Theresau
05-13-2013, 05:22 PM
I contacted Kelly at Lippert. TrailAir TriGlide would be done at Lippert. She said it's 5 mins away. Sales tax would be added. She said labor would be $50. Very good price overall. We plan to have this done during the rally.

The vendor told me "installed at the rally". I take that to mean they will have people that will come to your rally site to do the install. I suggest you call then in the morning to be sure.

jbeletti
05-13-2013, 06:16 PM
Jim, does the price on the JT Strongarms include installation or is it product only. Jamie

Jamie,

In their flyer, I see an asterisk next to the price. The footnote for that is $50 per hour. Don't go by me though - not my flyer :)

Call Kelly at the number in the flyer to be certain.

Jim

ATLJOHN
05-13-2013, 08:26 PM
Hi Jim I do not see any contact for mor/ryde. I am thinking about the pin box
Thanks john

ihsolutions
05-13-2013, 09:13 PM
I had the wet bolt kit and the JT stabilizers installed at Lippert's service facility during the 2011 rally. Should have had the Level-Up installed also. Prices have skyrocketed since the 2011 rally on all these things. I think I paid $150 for JT's, $50 for wet bolts, and IIRC the Level Up was in the mid 2k range.

Although they also stated labor was additional at that rally, I was not charged for labor, which made it a really good deal.

We are registered for the rally, but unsure if we are going to be able to go. Still have a few days to decide.

jbeletti
05-13-2013, 09:16 PM
Hi Jim I do not see any contact for mor/ryde. I am thinking about the pin box Thanks john
John,
I too cannot find contact info on their flyer. For now, contact them as follows:

Phone: (574) 293-1581
Email: sales@morryde.com

olcoon
05-13-2013, 09:26 PM
We also had the wet bolts & Strong Arm Jacks installed just after the 2011 Rally. I was told there would be labor on top of everything & after we left DW noticed we weren't charged for the labor also! We were too far down the road to go back to get it corrected. :confused:

jbeletti
05-13-2013, 10:37 PM
See a new PDF attached to post #1 of this thread. It's a two-page document explaining what Mobile Outfitters will be offering at the rally in terms of Correct Track.

Here's a quick summary:

Free Axle Alignment Checks (signup required)
Correct Track Alignments - $100 (for those who already have it - signup required)
Correct Track System Sales and Installation at the rally (by Great Lakes RV - purchase at Mobile Outfitters booth)

See the Correct Track document in post #1 for more details.

Nabo
05-14-2013, 02:20 PM
What a deal from Mobil Outfitters on Correct Track.

ATLJOHN
05-14-2013, 05:54 PM
Thanks Jim. see you in Goshen.

Bobby A
05-14-2013, 08:21 PM
See a new PDF attached to post #1 of this thread. It's a two-page document explaining what Mobile Outfitters will be offering at the rally in terms of Correct Track.

Here's a quick summary:

Free Axle Alignment Checks (signup required)
Correct Track Alignments - $100 (for those who already have it - signup required)
Correct Track System Sales and Installation at the rally (by Great Lakes RV - purchase at Mobile Outfitters booth)

See the Correct Track document in post #1 for more details.

Jim,
Did I miss something, where do we sign up for the free axle alignment check ??
Thanks,

jbeletti
05-14-2013, 10:15 PM
Jim,
Did I miss something, where do we sign up for the free axle alignment check ??
Thanks,

Hi Bobby,

In post #1 of this thread, there are several bulleted items. One of them is the Axle Alignment and Correct Track items. Attached to that post are several PDF documents. One of them is the Axle Alignment / Correct Track document. In that document is more detail and the link you seek.

Here is the link to signup (//heartlandowners.org/forms.php?do=form&fid=41) for the Axle Alignment Check / Correct Track Alignment.

gpshemi
05-15-2013, 07:11 AM
Jim:
People ought to look at these prices - They are pretty good!!!

IDK...I'm a little mixed on some of it. If I look hard enough on the internet I can find it for the same prices or even slightly cheaper. If install isn't included...I think you can do better on some of it. Still, it's nice to get it all done while there and be sure there's no issues afterwards.

JWalker
05-15-2013, 07:29 AM
IDK...I'm a little mixed on some of it. If I look hard enough on the internet I can find it for the same prices or even slightly cheaper. If install isn't included...I think you can do better on some of it. Still, it's nice to get it all done while there and be sure there's no issues afterwards.

Searched JT's Strong Arms on the internet. Cheaper there.

gpshemi
05-15-2013, 07:42 AM
Same here with the Equa-Flex and EZ Flex kits.:confused:
It's only a deal if it's including the install.

Theresau
05-15-2013, 06:13 PM
Kelly said it wouldn't take more than an hour.

Jamie,

In their flyer, I see an asterisk next to the price. The footnote for that is $50 per hour. Don't go by me though - not my flyer :)

Call Kelly at the number in the flyer to be certain.

Jim

Theresau
05-15-2013, 06:17 PM
We're now thinking we're going to go with the Mor-Ryde. We were amazed yesterday at how well the new BC tows with just a standard pin box. We were on some of the worst patches of Michigan's expressways and ride wasn't bad at all. Just a very small chucking and no bucking at all.

JWalker
05-15-2013, 06:55 PM
Kelly said it wouldn't take more than an hour.
Thank you

porthole
05-15-2013, 07:31 PM
We're now thinking we're going to go with the Mor-Ryde.

If you do, I have a MOR/ryde - PullRite adapter plate I'll sell you for a really really good price........

PS, The SuperGlide gets some additional parts installed with the pin box besides the capture plate. Make sure you advise them of your hitch.

Lou_and_Bette
05-15-2013, 10:00 PM
Jim, I know you have a lot on your plate but I have a question. I was planning on getting my rig weighed and I noticed on the newest flier that Mobile Outfitters had included a weighing registration link in their flier...is this the place to sign up for only the weighing?

jbeletti
05-15-2013, 10:18 PM
Jim, I know you have a lot on your plate but I have a question. I was planning on getting my rig weighed and I noticed on the newest flier that Mobile Outfitters had included a weighing registration link in their flier...is this the place to sign up for only the weighing?

Hi Lou,

I created the Correct Track flyer. I included the weighing signup form link as the 2 stations will be near each other, though not related. You may use the Weighing link in that document to signup for weighing. It is a link to the one and only weighing signup form.

Signing up for Axle Alignment Check/Correct Track Alignment is it's own link and form.

So - each is signed up for separately. Sorry if I confused things by including the weighing link in the Correct Track document.

Bobby A
05-16-2013, 03:11 PM
Hi Bobby,

In post #1 of this thread, there are several bulleted items. One of them is the Axle Alignment and Correct Track items. Attached to that post are several PDF documents. One of them is the Axle Alignment / Correct Track document. In that document is more detail and the link you seek.

Here is the link to signup (//heartlandowners.org/forms.php?do=form&fid=41) for the Axle Alignment Check / Correct Track Alignment.

Thank you my friend, see ya soon !!

Lou_and_Bette
05-16-2013, 07:42 PM
Thanks Jim, got the email and signed up for weighing through that link, Bette was asking about the carpet shampooing since there is no flier or sign up form on that link (I am claiming all the dirt is brought in on Milo's feet)

jbeletti
05-16-2013, 07:51 PM
Thanks Jim, got the email and signed up for weighing through that link, Bette was asking about the carpet shampooing since there is no flier or sign up form on that link (I am claiming all the dirt is brought in on Milo's feet)

Hi Lou,

I'm still working out the pricing with the carpet cleaning guy. I know the carpet cleaning will be $70. There will be options for cleaning furniture, Scotchguard etc. Hope to have that all worked out so I can post the final flyer soon.

For $70, I'm having mine done. They need it bad.

We'll probably have to pay for yours since Emme will add 4 more feet to Milo's when you doggy-sit for us in October :)

ATLJOHN
05-17-2013, 11:02 AM
Hi All
Just spoke to Mor/Ryde sale department and seems that they will not be coming to the Fairgrounds to do the install. They advised me that I needed to bring my rig to them.

They advised me it would be about 30 - 60 minute install.

mrcomer
05-17-2013, 11:54 AM
Hi All
Just spoke to Mor/Ryde sale department and seems that they will not be coming to the Fairgrounds to do the install. They advised me that I needed to bring my rig to them.

They advised me it would be about 30 - 60 minute install.

That's a bit disappointing.

dalspot
05-17-2013, 03:08 PM
I had called MorRyde this am and just got a return phone call. I was told the ONSITE installed price would be $636+ tax - for a total of about "$680". The person I spoke to said they didn't have a lot of good internal communication on this, but, yes, they will come to your site to install. IN sales tax is 7% and will be added to the price. He requested we call ahead and place an order for the pinbox so they can get it built.

I'm thinking of ordering now, installing ourselves, saving the $80 and having the advantage of a smoother ride both coming and going. Living in DE, we have no sales tax.

Karen

Toy1Ton
05-17-2013, 05:52 PM
599.99 delivered to the house from tweetys son and I installed it today 45 min

Theresau
05-17-2013, 08:42 PM
What was the contact #?

I had called MorRyde this am and just got a return phone call. I was told the ONSITE installed price would be $636+ tax - for a total of about "$680". The person I spoke to said they didn't have a lot of good internal communication on this, but, yes, they will come to your site to install. IN sales tax is 7% and will be added to the price. He requested we call ahead and place an order for the pinbox so they can get it built.

I'm thinking of ordering now, installing ourselves, saving the $80 and having the advantage of a smoother ride both coming and going. Living in DE, we have no sales tax.

Karen

dalspot
05-17-2013, 08:56 PM
What was the contact #?

From their website: I'm pretty sure it was James I spoke with
Contact Us

Phone: (574) 293-1581
Main Fax: (574) 294-4936
Order Entry Fax: (574) 206-4069
Email: sales@morryde.com

jbeletti
05-22-2013, 05:10 PM
See post #1 (//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/39032-2013-Goshen-Rally-Vendor-Specials-for-Rally-Attendees?p=304644&viewfull=1#post304644) of this thread and click on the attachment from InnoTechRV.com

Craig Meldrum (KiwiRVer (//heartlandowners.org/member.php/13802-KiwiRVer)), President of WiPath, parent for InnoTechRV.com is also a Heartland owner. He will be vending in the Heartland Marketplace and is offering special pricing on some of their products. Stop by to visit Craig and see what he has to offer.

gpshemi
05-22-2013, 07:14 PM
599.99 delivered to the house from tweetys son and I installed it today 45 min

Dassall I been sayin....lol...:)

dalspot
05-22-2013, 07:41 PM
Any Atwood window folks coming with specials? We want to replace our entry door window.

Karen

jbeletti
05-22-2013, 08:17 PM
Any Atwood window folks coming with specials? We want to replace our entry door window.

Karen

They will be doing a seminar but no specials offered.

dalspot
05-22-2013, 08:18 PM
Ok. Thanks Jim!

Karen

wdk450
05-23-2013, 09:15 AM
Gang:
I noted that on the MorRyde flyer they have a green box that says "Special Discounts on All Products". I would take this to mean that "Special Discounts" are available to Goshen Rally attendees on ALL MorRyde products.
I am interested in getting their X Factor Crossmember to combat frame flex at the equalizer mounts.

wdk450
05-23-2013, 09:52 AM
I just made a phone call to MorRyde and got the following information:

1) They will only be doing PinBox and storage drawer installations on-site at the Goshen Rally.
2) The "Special Pricing" IS in effect on ALL MorRyde products for rally attendees.
3) The quoted prices in the flyer for a Disk Brakes package is for a dual axle system.
4) Their factory install service center is getting pretty booked up around that time. (I called RV Capital Service Center about the install, and they are getting somewhat booked around that time after the rally, also)

jbeletti
05-23-2013, 10:35 AM
I just made a phone call to MorRyde and got the following information:

1) They will only be doing PinBox and storage drawer installations on-site at the Goshen Rally.
2) The "Special Pricing" IS in effect on ALL MorRyde products for rally attendees.
3) The quoted prices in the flyer for a Disk Brakes package is for a dual axle system.
4) Their factory install service center is getting pretty booked up around that time. (I called RV Capital Service Center about the install, and they are getting somewhat booked around that time after the rally, also)

Thanks for gathering this info Bill!

Hockster
05-23-2013, 11:00 AM
Jim, I may have missed an update on a thread that started last year on microwave/convection ovens.
Is there anything in the wind on a seminar for this subject?

Hockster

================================================== ================================================== =================================

jbeletti
05-23-2013, 12:25 PM
Jim, I may have missed an update on a thread that started last year on microwave/convection ovens.
Is there anything in the wind on a seminar for this subject?

There is! In the past, we've asked our appliance distributor to do a seminar on convection cooking. While the biscuits they made for us were tasty, the ladies were left a bit flat with the presentation. Plus, I didn't give them a long enough slot, so they were time compressed.

This year, we're trying something different. While no expert, but certainly willing to do her best, Heartland product owner Kelly Barnett (2psnapod1 (//heartlandowners.org/member.php/13264)) will be doing a seminar on Convection cooking in one of the Leisure Time Activity (LTA) presentations. Look for an updated LTA schedule to be published by me later this weekend in this thread (//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/35974).

Thanks for asking :)

olcoon
05-23-2013, 12:55 PM
Jim,
Are you going to use handcuffs & leg shackles to keep her there & off the Munzee trail long enough to do the presentation? I'll probably be able to find some if needed! I'll let Michael put them on her! :angel: ;)

TravelTiger
05-23-2013, 01:38 PM
Jim, will there be an LED lighting vendor? If you have said so, I missed it.

Nabo
05-23-2013, 02:18 PM
Erica - we have also been watching for info about a LED vendor and haven't seen anything. Hopefully Jim as been able to secure someone.

jbeletti
05-23-2013, 09:55 PM
I'm in the process of signing on TechnoRV.com (http://www.technorv.com/RV_LED_Lighting_s/192.htm?searching=Y&sort=13&cat=192&show=100&page=1). They do have "some" LED lighting. I will also get with Heartland to see if we can have a supply of and a way to purchase the new recessed LED lighting used in LM, BH, BC and GW. Those are nice and cost-friendly fixtures that can be retrofitted in the same hold as the recessed halogens.

jbeletti
05-26-2013, 04:59 PM
Based on a request from a couple rally attendees, I asked Lippert to add 2 items to their rally attendee specials.

They're not making a new flyer with these additions so I made up a quick addendum page. The addendum page has been added to post #1 of this thread where all the other vendor specials are (link (//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/39032-2013-Goshen-Rally-Vendor-Specials-for-Rally-Attendees?p=304644&viewfull=1#post304644)). Here's a direct link to download the addendum page (a PDF file) (//heartlandowners.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=24483&d=1369605120).

Jim

jdfishing
05-26-2013, 08:30 PM
I seriously considering having the Mor/ryde Rubber Pinbox installed at the rally, but I know nothing about it other than what I've read. Will it reduce the "chucking"? Should I consider other options?

jbeletti
05-26-2013, 08:33 PM
I seriously considering having the Mor/ryde Rubber Pinbox installed at the rally, but I know nothing about it other than what I've read. Will it reduce the "chucking"? Should I consider other options?

Compared to a standard pinbox, yes, the Mor/ryde pinbox helps "reduce" chucking.

jmgratz
05-27-2013, 08:29 AM

We replaced the Trail-air pinbox with the Mor-Ryde one and it made a 100percent difference in reducing the Chucking.

Theresau
05-27-2013, 10:14 AM
Trail air alone does not affect chucking. Need to add triglide jaw for chucking.

We replaced the Trail-air pinbox with the Mor-Ryde one and it made a 100percent difference in reducing the Chucking.

jmgratz
05-27-2013, 06:31 PM
Trail air alone does not affect chucking. Need to add triglide jaw for chucking.

We changed ours out way before Trail-air came out with the Triglide jaw.

gpshemi
05-28-2013, 06:34 AM
I have the Mor/Ryde pin box. I like it, but I didn't notice a boat load of difference. So your mileage will vary for sure.

I have air bags. Our ride is fairly smooth.

jbeletti
05-28-2013, 08:34 AM
Hey Rally Attendees - I've asked Heartland to bring into inventory, extra quantities of the new Round Recessed LED Ceiling Lighting that we now use in most of our 5th wheel brands.

If you currently have Round Recessed Halogen Ceiling Lighting, you may want to consider purchasing the LED Lighting as a DIY upgrade.

Heartland has given us a Rally Special price too! Note that this lighting is available for purchase by phone or in-person at our Elkhart Dealer Services location. We will NOT be selling these at the rally. You will be able to have these shipped to your home or you may go to Elkhart to pick them up.

See details in the flyer in post #1 (//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/39032-2013-Goshen-Rally-Vendor-Specials-for-Rally-Attendees?p=304644&viewfull=1#post304644) of this thread.

jbeletti
06-01-2013, 01:22 PM
RV Parts Nation has offered our rally attendees an 8% discount on purchases of $50 or more. That was the best I could do. If you and a pal need something, pool your purchases into a single purchase of $50 or more so you can both save 8%!

Show the coupon at their store or your club badge. The coupon has been attached to post #1 (//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/39032-2013-Goshen-Rally-Vendor-Specials-for-Rally-Attendees?p=304644&viewfull=1#post304644) of this thread. This flyer will be in your rally bag.