2013 Goshen Rally - Vendor Specials for Rally Attendees

jbeletti

Hello all,

This year, several vendors have stepped up with some rally specials for rally attendees.

I will post them all in this post as PDF attachments.

Please note, neither Heartland RVs nor the Heartland Owners Club are responsible for these rally attendees specials. I have asked these vendors to give rally attendees some specials and what is attached is what they have given.

If you have questions about this, please contact the vendor at the phone/email they list in their respective flyers. Any questions I attempt to answer here are based solely on my sense of what the correct answer is. Rely on the vendor for the real answers.

Vendors that are passing along rally attendee specials:
  • DEXTER
  • LIPPERT - via MOBILE OUTFITTERS
  • MOR/RYDE
    Note: Mor/ryde Rubber Pinbox "will be added" to the specials ($636 installed) and the Mor/ryde Escape Ladder "will be added" to the specials ($350 + $500 installation) - just waiting on revised flyer to come in
  • MOBILE OUTFITTERS - Free Axle Alignment Checks, Correct Track Alignments, Correct Track Sales and Correct Track Installations - SIGN-UP LINK
  • InnoTechRV - TPMS and Rear / Side View Backup Cameras
  • LIPPERT Addendum - via MOBILE OUTFITTERS (Under-Chassis Storage Boxes)
  • HEARTLAND RVS - Recessed LED Lights
  • RV Parts Nation - Discount Coupon for their Elkhart Store

Attachments

• DEXTER_2013_Heartland_Goshen_Rally.pdf
    436.1 KB · Views: 418
  • LIPPERT_2013_Heartland_Goshen_Rally.pdf
    7 MB · Views: 559
  • MOR-RYDE_2013_Heartland_Goshen_Rally.pdf
    6.7 MB · Views: 636
  • 2013_Correct_Track_Laser_Alignment_Check_and_Setup_Heartland_FINAL.pdf
    294.8 KB · Views: 229
  • InnoTechRV_2013_Heartland_Goshen_Rally.pdf
    85 KB · Views: 209
  • LIPPERT_2013_Heartland_Goshen_Rally_Addendum.pdf
    187.7 KB · Views: 282
  • HEARTLAND_2013_Heartland_Goshen_Rally_LED_Lighting_Special.pdf
    100.5 KB · Views: 243
  • RVPartsNation_Heartland_2013_Rally_Special.pdf
    116.6 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Jim, will you be attaching these to an e-mail for the rally goers that may not visit the forum often? Thanks!

Toy1Ton

Toy 1 Ton
Thanks Jim. Very interested in the Mor/Ryde pin box will be keeping my eye out for your posting on them

jbeletti

Jim, will you be attaching these to an e-mail for the rally goers that may not visit the forum often? Thanks!

Ray - yes, sort of. These thread will be included as a link in the Rally Update email to go out soon. Some say they never get the emails, so putting it on the forum and sending the emails are the best we can do. I will also ask each vendor to supply me with 250 copies of their flyer for inclusion in the rally packets.

Three ways to know :)

Toy1Ton

Toy 1 Ton
On the Mor/Ryde pin box, will their be tax on top of that? because I can have one shipped to the house for 599.00 no tax but I would have to install it myself.

Theresau

When you state these will be installed at the rally - does that mean the mfr. would do this on site at the rally or that we would need to bring trailer to mfr - this would be in regard to the TrailAir TriGlide...

The Mor/Ryde Pinbox will be $636 installed at the rally.

jbeletti

On the Mor/Ryde pin box, will their be tax on top of that? because I can have one shipped to the house for 599.00 no tax but I would have to install it myself.

I'd assume tax would be on top of their price. But you'd have to call them in the morning to be sure.

jbeletti

When you state these will be installed at the rally - does that mean the mfr. would do this on site at the rally or that we would need to bring trailer to mfr - this would be in regard to the TrailAir TriGlide...

The vendor told me "installed at the rally". I take that to mean they will have people that will come to your rally site to do the install. I suggest you call then in the morning to be sure.

porthole

Retired
MOR/ryde has a mobile install team. They instaled my hitch at Great Lakes lot when my trialer was being prepped.. Now that is something that would never happen in Jersey.

I don't have my receipt handy, but when I had the brakes and IS installed tax was only on part of the sale, not the full installation price. That is another that would never happen in Jersey.

dewwood

Sales tax in Indiana has to be charged on goods(hitch) but not on services(labor). Now some places just charge on everything because it is easier for the record keeping. It will not be long before out of state internet sales will be taxed as well.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Jim, does the price on the JT Strongarms include installation or is it product only.

Jamie

Theresau

I contacted Kelly at Lippert. TrailAir TriGlide would be done at Lippert. She said it's 5 mins away. Sales tax would be added. She said labor would be $50. Very good price overall. We plan to have this done during the rally.

The vendor told me "installed at the rally". I take that to mean they will have people that will come to your rally site to do the install. I suggest you call then in the morning to be sure.

jbeletti

Jim, does the price on the JT Strongarms include installation or is it product only. Jamie

Jamie,

In their flyer, I see an asterisk next to the price. The footnote for that is $50 per hour. Don't go by me though - not my flyer :)

Call Kelly at the number in the flyer to be certain.

Jim

Last edited by a moderator:

ihsolutions

I had the wet bolt kit and the JT stabilizers installed at Lippert's service facility during the 2011 rally. Should have had the Level-Up installed also. Prices have skyrocketed since the 2011 rally on all these things. I think I paid $150 for JT's, $50 for wet bolts, and IIRC the Level Up was in the mid 2k range.

Although they also stated labor was additional at that rally, I was not charged for labor, which made it a really good deal.

We are registered for the rally, but unsure if we are going to be able to go. Still have a few days to decide.