Under bed storage

Bob Vaughn

I had previously built and installed wood boxes to fit beneath the bed in the upper bedroom to either side of the hydraulic slide out mechanism. I was putting sleeping bags in them but while I had the bed apart to put tiles for the mattress to slide on I decided to replace the wooden boxes with plastic ones....I do not have as much storage but I do not need to take the lift arms out in order to remove the boxes when I have to get underneath....I was storing sleeping bags under there and they fit in the plastic ones just fine...:cool:

ParkIt

We found a rectangle water tank from a small TT...measured...it will fit! Just need to cut the top off and smooth the edges, now looking for a 2nd one to go on the other side. Things way up front will still be hard to get to but that will be "seasonal" stuff anyway.

How many plastic boxes and what size did you fit in on each side? Wondering just in case we can't find another tank to modify.

Theresau

Can you show a picture?

Also in regard to the wooden boxes - why would you have to get underneath - to clean?