Fantastic fan

Donhutch1800

We have just purchased a 2012 hearthland San Antonio and it has a fantastic fan in the kitchen but can't find the switch to turn it on.anyone know where it is or does it have a remote for it.

jimtoo

Hi Donhutch1800,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I think most of the units have a separate thermostat for the fantastic fan, probably near the A/C stat. Maybe some have the remote unit but I do not know for sure. I'm sure some of out other family members will jump in with better information for you very soon.

Enjoy the forum and your new San Antonio.

Jim M

ParkIt

We had the same wonderment until the delivery driver (the dealership provided) did a walk through with me. First he had to stand on the step and push the "on" switch up inside the fan then showed me the control is also on the Heat/AC stat, not sure but we can also reverse the air flow with a dial but again, its up inside the well. Will be separating them out to digital, much easier to monitor for accuracy and use.
I leave the setting at 3 (highest) so I never use that dial.

alaska dodge

ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1368459167.108175.jpg

The small black t-stat is what controls the fantastic fan in the kitchen of my rig. In my big horn it was white.

Bill & Katherine

2013 Cyclone 4100
2012 Dodge Megacab 3500 Dually, 6.7L max tow

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD