Who do we talk to about design possibilities?

TexAndLinda

:confused:Don't know if this is the place to post an Idea...:confused:

:cool:Looking for a rear kitchen like BC3690SL;) and living area.
and this Bedroom/Bath/Wardrobe in the
Keystone Montana 3900 FB

3900FB.jpg

Cut out the second bath powder room and put in floor to ceiling drawers facing bedroom with mirror, backing up to living rooms entertainment shelving and cabinet.:cool:

Speedy

It's not a bad plan but the only problem I see with your request would be your guests having to walk through your bedroom to use the bathroom. The old split bath design had the same issues and from floorplans I've seen is not as common. Time will tell if they implement it.

TexAndLinda

if it is guest you bring with you camping, they already have been in the bedroom usually. If it is guest you meet in the park, most won't ask to use your bathroom. So the frequency of that happening is seldom. But I having been camping in a while.

But they could make it an option. Bathroom or Entertainment option

I would want the entertainment option, I want my complete computer/security system.

bwc1950

Chances are that the Montana's extra 1/2 bathroom was added because, with the bedroom slides in for traveling, you would have to either crawl over the bed to use the bathroom or open the bed slide....my opinion is that they added the bath NOT for guests, but for traveling..... as for guests staying, if you eliminate the 1/2 bath, then while you are sleeping and your guest needs to use the bathroom, well, they need to walk through your bedroom to get to the bathroom.....

Theresau

There is a new BH design with a front bath and 1/2 bath. http://www.heartlandrvs.com/index.p...H&i=BH+3875+FB&view=floorplans&fcmd=showfplan

Went through at the factory tour during the rally. It was brought up after the dinner to the product managers - felt it would be good to have option to make 1/2 bath a walk-in pantry.

However, as just mentioned, you'd need the 1/2 bath while traveling to use during that time as you couldn't reach the bath in the rear.