Air Mattress for Sofa Bed - Flair?

Don_Carol

When we purchased our North Trail 26LRSS the sofa bed did not include the air mattress. Our dealer is going to reimburse us to purchase one.
Is the Flair air mattress that is shown under 'tools-manuals-furnishing-sofa' the correct mattress to buy? Our would be the full side as the sofa measures 52" between arms.
Also, the black bag that is attached to the 3rd section of the sofa when folded out, is this to store the mattress in or what?
Any comments would be great before I purchase to make sure I am getting the correct air mattress.

Thanks

danemayer

Hi Don_Carol,

I'd suggest you Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032. Have your vin# ready. They may be able to tell you the part number, or if they don't have it, they can probably give you enough info to be able to get the info from Flair.

Theresau

Flair carries them in their outlet store. https://www.flairoutlet.com/index.p...ducts_id=128&zenid=7o6p22cl510is6it2rn3h23ms7

The bag is as you guess to store the air mattress. We always store in the bag - prevents mattress from getting pinched when sofa is closed up. We used our BH air mattress quite a bit.

We plan to put one on the BC sofabed - over the sofa's mattress. We couldn't get a sofa with an air mattress for our model of BC - would not fit in the rear - not deep enough.