Rw 390

Mgondeck

We love our new RW 390 Toy Hauler. But it does not have a bunch of storage. I would to hear any creative storage tips in your toy haulers.

Mike G.

Linc

Don't know if you have a window in kitchen or not but we just ordered one and they have taken out the kitchen window and put in a cabinet. All I could see was the slide out anyway so I thought that was a good move. Also increased pantry door by 3 inches which makes a difference. We were going to add a cabinet in the bathroom but decided on a shelf with hooks because the space is so small. I am going to examine the overhead above the sink to see if that space can be made useful. I think it could be used for small items and not interfere with the lights or wiring.

cb1313

As I will not be using the "upper bed" area as a bed I had the dealer remove the mattress and put it on one of the beds in the garage, then I purchased a bunch of 5 gallon tubs and store items in them up there. I installed a extra peice of wood along the front rail to stop the tuds from crasing forward I labled everything with duct tape. I also use "Space bags" under the bed and for the bottom of the closet below the hanging clothes.

Cb