Delivery Soon

brw549

My wife and I will take delivery of our 2014 BC 3650RL next week. We would have picked her up this week but, unit arrived with no slide toppers. This is our first fifth wheel and our first post with our new Heartland family. Our prior unit was a FR Flagstaff 30WRKSS. That unit was a 38 ft TT. I hope the length of that unit will reduce the learning curve for backing a fifth wheel. Anyway.... HELLO YALL. :cool:

Billy & Cathy Watson
Cataula, Georgia

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Welcome Billy and Cathy to the Forum and Congratulations on your new "Condo on Wheels". We have had Heartland products for over 9 years being in our current Big Country for 2 years. Loving it :) - calling her the Grey Ghost. Check out the FREE Introductory Membership to the Heartland Owners Club which you can find on the portal page (first page of this forum) in the middle section. There is also a great/fun GA Chapter of the club who will be having a rally the end of August. I know they would love to have ya'll join in and show off your new condo. Hope to see ya'll soon at a future Heartland event.