110V Outlet with switch for Awning lights

wazzurver

I keep seeing this listed as standard on the Prowler 28PBHS...but as I look at photos across the internet...I am having trouble seeing any outlet near the awning for the lights. Any thoughts? Thanks

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
I keep seeing this listed as standard on the Prowler 28PBHS...but as I look at photos across the internet...I am having trouble seeing any outlet near the awning for the lights. Any thoughts? Thanks

Click on the photo in this link and look along the bottom of the trailer between the arms for the awning, just in front of the tires. The small, white rectangle is the cover for an outlet and is probably the one controlled by the switch. On our former SOB TT, the awning outlet was about in the same spot.

http://www.houseofcamping.com/2013-heartland-rv-prowler-28p-bhs-new-travel-trailer-il-i736150#

olcoon

On our Elk Ridge, the switch to turn it on & off is located where the gages & HW heater switch are. It's a regular "light" switch like in the house & it's labeled "Awning RECPT". The receptacle is located towards the front of the coach clear up by the roof, near the front support for the awning. Hope this helps!