I'm impressed with rep

caddojay

Tired and Retired member
I'm impressed and very happy to say that a factory rep read my post on the "ask the factory" section, and will make a change on our new order. I tried to post my reply in the "ask the factory" section, but it wouldn't accept it because of a server error(?). I wanted to delete the oven from our 3055 and add a couple of larger drawers in its place. Since we only use the convection/microwave oven and haven't used the gas oven in the last 2 RVs, except for storage, we thought the drawers would be the better idea. Now, we'll have the custom feature of deep drawers in the front, instead of a "toaster hut". Thanks to Coley Brady at Heartland and Josh Nichols Explore USA-Kyle for facilitating this minor change, but major convenience issue.
Much better customer service here than some of the others...already!

jbeletti

Sorry for the Internal Server Error. That's what I get for cheap hosting. This will be remedied one day.

If you ever get that, just hit the Back button and click Submit again.

Glad Coley got you all hooked up! It's great to work with a company where every sale still very much matters.

Jim

Pulltab

Ah, don't you love it when someone listens! Not to hard to see why they are becoming the company to rate by. :)

aai have the same upgrade on our 3055RL

//heartlandowners.org/images/icons/icon1.gif I'm impressed with rep
<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->The service dept. at Explore USA in Kyle is great, Craig Pryor is the Service Manager will take care of any problem that you may have. We had installed the cabinet draws instead of the oven and my wife was happy.None