Towing my new BC 3650

brw549

I noticed some of your TV are 2500/250s. I have a Dodge Ram 2500 I6 with a 3.73 gear 4x2. I am picking up my new 2014 BC 3650RL next week. Its our first 5er. Do any of the dodge owners think I may have a problem towing with my TV.

Speedy

Re: Upgraded our mirrors

BRW, the only problem you may have is the pin weight exceeding your truck's capacity. Our BC 3650 pin weight is over 2300 lbs.

brw549

Re: Upgraded our mirrors

Thanks, trying to find information related to the trucks capability is crazy. All the information is different including the manufacturer.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
You may want to read up on www.fifthwheelst.com.

Lots of great safety and clear-speak about towing capability, and calculators that help you with real numbers.

Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ParkIt

You may want to read up on www.fifthwheelst.com.

Lots of great safety and clear-speak about towing capability, and calculators that help you with real numbers.

Good luck!
Tried that site before, unfortunately no one lists an ambulance rated tow. Had to contact Ford Fleet and contract vehicles to find out what our hitch and GRVW is rated.
It was quite a bit above 'passenger' built ones and it has air bags on it with a 2nd tank. When money is good its going in for a repaint job.

DW_Gray

Tried that site before, unfortunately no one lists an ambulance rated tow. Had to contact Ford Fleet and contract vehicles to find out what our hitch and GRVW is rated.
It was quite a bit above 'passenger' built ones and it has air bags on it with a 2nd tank. When money is good its going in for a repaint job.

Yep, ambulances are not the standard RV tow vehicle. Provide the rating information to me and I'll add it to the FWS User Submitted Towing Information page. [Page Removed]

Last edited: