Adding mount for TV in bedroom

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
We utilized the structure in the corner of the closet and added a swing arm mount for our bedroom TV (just 7.6 lbs). Also added the d-rings so we could secure it for travel.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369019606.249369.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369019622.806521.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369019642.918022.jpg

We kept the shelf, because it is hollow, and there are wires for the awning in it!

Also, we use the shelf for our alarm clock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ParkIt

Sheesh, you are faster on your "list" than I am but I'll catch up soon enough.

Looks good, I need to find or fab up a bracket for our bedroom to flip up since there are cabinets on each side and I put "his stuff" up there.
Is that a repeater you have plugged in?

TravelTiger

ParkIt;Is that a repeater you have plugged in?[/QUOTE said:
No, that is a 3-socket surge protector. Just to have another (thin) layer if protection for the electronics.

TravelTiger

I should clarify, the wood piece from the shelf to the closet header with the black anchor screws was added by us. The screws go into thicker wood support in the corner. This piece of wood was taken from the shelf we removed during our fireplace mod, so it matched exactly.

ParkIt

No, that is a 3-socket surge protector. Just to have another (thin) layer if protection for the electronics.
Ahh, good idea though I know where I'll plug in a repeater now. Anything connected that is 'delicate' electronic has the Monster protectors. We lose power at the house so often I had 2 new ones in the box and put them in the unit. Can't be too careful nowadays...seems weird when I think back to my RV since a laptop was still close to 10lbs so there was nothing 'delicate' to worry about.