Question about owners manual

CeeCee

Hi,
I was just wondering if there is a specific owners manual for an Elkridge 5th Wheel. I see there is a owners manual under tools but it doesn't state which model it's for. Maybe they are just generic?? Thanks

danemayer

Hi CeeCee,

There are no model-specific manuals. Heartland has a generic manual, a copy of which comes with your trailer. Softcopy can also be downloaded from the heartlandrvs.com website.

We have some owner-written user guides and troubleshooting guides in the manuals section of the forum, with more to come, that provide a much greater level of detail on using your trailer.

If you have a question that's specific to your Elkridge, you might just create a thread in the Elkridge subforum to see if another owner can help you out.

Sumo

The manual I got with my New 5th wheel was a joke. It is so general that it has NO useful information at all. I could understand a generic owners manual produced in the 70's. But with the advent of Kinko's and personal computers their is no reason to not supply a RV specific user manual.
Just my opinion.

kowAlski631

I know that, just like a comparably sized boat, there are many components that make up a trailer. All the manuals on all the components along with the owners manuals volunteers have provided for use by members make up the "manual".

If you will let the forum know what your question is, I'm sure someone will help you.

Martha

ParkIt

The manual I got with my New 5th wheel was a joke. It is so general that it has NO useful information at all. I could understand a generic owners manual produced in the 70's. But with the advent of Kinko's and personal computers their is no reason to not supply a RV specific user manual.
Just my opinion.
I was able to download the manual for the BC line, it has made it easier to get to the right page of diagrams and instructions. Not sure you can get a line specific download unless your unit is new from the Heart Land web site?