A BIG Thank You to...

Dtaylor52

Guys, I want to give a shout out to Heartland RV and especially Mike Rogers. We purchased our current TT in February and have had zero issues with it. We left Monday morning for a trip to Florida. I pulled into a rest stop and heard a noise. While investigating, I discovered a spring hanging from inside the axle hub. (The brake assembly had come apart inside the hub) I called the dealer we purchased from who referred us to Heartland. In only a few minutes, Heartland had called me and helping come up with a solution. Together, we found a mobile service who came and made repairs on side of the interstate. We were back on our way 45 minutes later. A BIG thanks for saving what could have been the beginnings of a disastrous vacation.

kowAlski631

This is what sets Heartland apart from other brands. They've been there when we needed help or answers. Good job, Heartland!

TXBobcat

Fulltime
This is the type of things I like to hear also. I believe Heartland is a great company and hope they continue to step up and take care of their customers.

BC