Introduction - New Jersey Chapter Leaders

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Congratulations and thank you, Ed and Irene Matulewicz (oldmanNJ) for volunteering to be the Chapter Leaders for the New Jersey Chapter.

Ed and Irene are taking over from Tom and Mary Steib, who are setting off on an adventure. Thank you, Tom and Mary, for all you have done for the Heartland Owners Club and enjoy the trip.

The boundaries of this chapter are the state of New Jersey in the Northeast Region.

Everyone, please join me in welcoming, your new New Jersey Chapter Leaders, Ed and Irene!

Julie Hancock
Club Manager, Heartland Owners Club

TomSt

Past New Jersey Chapter Leader
welcome and good luck, if you need anything or information of what has or has not been done give a shout.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Couldn't think of 2 better people for the job. Congrats. You will do great. Looking forward to seeing you again.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Congrats Ed & Irene. You have gotten your feet wet and did an awesome job as our Rally Kidz Hosts in Gettysburg. Best advice I can give you is enjoy! Call me if you need anything.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Cngratulations and thanks for taking the reins as chapter leaders. We know you will be great.

Vinny773

Congratulations Ed and Irene. You will make great Chapter Leaders. Just continue to bring the ice cream, lol

oldmannj

Heartfelt thanks go out to all who have wished us luck in our new roles. Info will be forthcoming in the next week or so as we still have to get with the campground to cover some things. This is an exciting time for us and we hope to make Cape May in Oct. exciting for you. Ed & Irene.

jbeletti

Congrats Ed and Irene! You guys will do great. It was nice to get to know you both in PA. I won't make it to the NJ rally this year, but I will be in NY and PA. Maybe see you there. Have fun!