Looking for a Road Warrior 415

My wife and I have looked at many different Toy Haulers and have decided that the Road Warrior 415 is the best suit for what we need for our growing family. I have a Kustom Koach KT265 now that I bought new in 2003. It has been a great RV but the time has come to upgrade so I am asking around to see where the best deals are hiding out there. I would like to go with a full body paint with the 6 point levelling system. All the interior colors are great so that isn't a concern. I think 2 A/C units would be nice as we may live in it while we build a house in the country. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Colin

jimtoo

Hi Colin,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and soon to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I'm sure you will get lots of opinions on dealers. You might also think of warranty service after the sale. Most dealers do not like to service a unit not purchased from them. So service might be something to add to the value of buying local.

But regardless of where you buy the Heartland family is here to help.

Jim M