Soon to be new owners

Well as the title states, we ordered our new shiny 14 Landmark San Antonio yesterday. Man are we excited! I think the next 6 weeks will be the longest 6 weeks of our lives...... We also ordered a new 13 Ram truck to pull said Landmark. Yes, Christmas is way early for us this year. This will be our second camper and first 5er. We are moving up from a 28' travel trailer that we purchased new in 08. That was to see if we liked camping! Needless to say, we love it. We really want more room, and I think we are going to be pleased. So off to more reading on this site, what a wealth of information to be had here.

Ben and Carissa
Brandy and Lizzie( miniature long hair dashys )

danemayer

Hi Ben.Carissa,

Congratulations on your San Antonio order and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. There's lots of useful information here along with a great bunch of friendly and helpful people.

Enjoy the anticipation and get ready for some great times. Hope to see you at a future rally.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Well as the title states, we ordered our new shiny 14 Landmark San Antonio yesterday. Man are we excited! I think the next 6 weeks will be the longest 6 weeks of our lives...... We also ordered a new 13 Ram truck to pull said Landmark. Yes, Christmas is way early for us this year. This will be our second camper and first 5er. We are moving up from a 28' travel trailer that we purchased new in 08. That was to see if we liked camping! Needless to say, we love it. We really want more room, and I think we are going to be pleased. So off to more reading on this site, what a wealth of information to be had here.

Ben and Carissa
Brandy and Lizzie( miniature long hair dashys )

Congrats! We leave tomorrow to Elkhart to pick up our '14 BC 3450 TS. We also have 2 doxies, rowdy (black and tan smooth) and Kaydee (red smooth).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ed47

Ben just be careful with that big beauty WE picked up ours san antonio in oct 2012 came from 31 tt, and one mouth ago was off to our first rally and was pulling out of storage stall and hit the back cap and have 11.000.00 worth of damage.

ed @ Susan
2013 f-350 dully
sassy (pom) rocky the dog(but part of family)

4ever

Congratulations on your new San Antonio purchase. I am sure you will be very happy with your new rig. Waiting is the hardest part. We are currently waiting on our new Grand Canyon. Was suppose to go down the production line this week. We are getting closer.

Ted

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Welcome to the Heartlnd Family Ben and Carissa and congratulations on the purchase of your new "condo on wheels"! You are going to love it!

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Cyberdave

Ben just be careful with that big beauty WE picked up ours san antonio in oct 2012 came from 31 tt, and one mouth ago was off to our first rally and was pulling out of storage stall and hit the back cap and have 11.000.00 worth of damage.

ed @ Susan
2013 f-350 dully
sassy (pom) rocky the dog(but part of family)

Man, do I ever hear that!! That extra length has got me in trouble more than once.