Newbie wanting to buy an mpg 181

Nira

Hi,

First, I'm so grateful to everyone for all of the helpful information on this forum! You guys are great!

I'm almost sure I want to buy an mpg 181. I don't care which year; I'd obviously like the best condition possible. They are really hard to locate. I'm 100% new to this and I've only done research online. I'm also looking for someone who owns one close to me so that I can actually be in one before I buy it.

The mpg 181 has everything that I'm looking for and is light enough that I'll be able to tow it with my Acura MDX.

I'm in the San Francisco Bay Area, but I'm willing to travel to purchase one.

Please call if you know of any for sale or anyone willing to give me a tour of theirs. The only ones I've seen are in North Carolina and Florida.

Thank you so much!
Nira

jimtoo

Hi Nira,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

You might give Heartland customer service a call and they may be able to tell you of a dealer that still has one in stock.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

Speedy

Found one in NC, bit of a drive for you. If you haven't already try using RVT.com to find what's available and then plan a trip to look at it. My MIL is doing the same thing for a Sundance.