Introduction - Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Congratulations and thank you, Jamie and Ginger Walker (JWalker) for volunteering to be the Chapter Leaders for Pennsylvania.

The boundaries of this chapter are the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania in the Northeast Region.

Everyone, please join me in welcoming, your new Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders, Jamie and Ginger!

Julie Hancock
Club Manager, Heartland Owners Club

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
Congratulations Jamie and Ginger wishing you all the best. Looking forward to your rally in September. Colleen & Jim

jnbhobe

Congratulations Jamie
and Ginger you will be great chapter leaders.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Thanks to Jamie, Ginger and Madison for taking on the chapter leader role in Pennsylvania. We are very glad to have you on our team and have every confidence that you will do well. If there is anything you need right away you can text me otherwise we'll talk during the week! Congratulations to the Walker family!

oldmannj

YEAAAAH !!! Jamie and Ginger, congratulations on becoming chapter leaders. Don't worry the rewards are worth every minute of it. ED. Madison pet Lexie hello for me.

jbeletti

Congrats Jamie, Ginger and Madison!

Welcome to Club Leadership. It can be a real rewarding experience. Have fun with it and see you at the PA rally.

Jim

TomSt

Past New Jersey Chapter Leader
Congratulations Jamie and Ginger and Madison. Hope you have a wonderful rally and experience with it.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Thanks everyone. We will do our best. It's funny, but Madison had a big say in our decision to do this. From our first rally in '09, we have had such great times and memories, met so many people (now friends) that we want to try to give back. We will start working on this year and are already thinking locations for next year. Anyone have any suggestions, please let us know. Pa is a big state with lots of places to see. Thanks for all the support.

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Congratulations Jamie, Ginger and Madison, what a great team to lead PA:D. We will be at your rally in September, please let us know if we can help in any way.

iforget

New Jersey Chapter Leader-retired
Yeah!! Congratulations Jamie, Ginger and Madison! Pennsylvania is in great hands.

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
Congratulations. I know you will enjoy your new post although Madison is going to have her hands full keeping everyone in line! Let us know if we can do anything to help you out. Enjoy!

gschaaf

Congratulations Jamie, Ginger and Madison on your new venture as PA chapter leaders I know you will do a great job. We will see you at your rally in Sept.

Miller0758

Congratulations Madison, Ginger and Jamie on your new leadership position. I'm glad we met in Gettysburg and we're looking forward to meeting again soon.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations! Thank you for stepping up and taking the reins for PA.

StarryNight

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Congratulations Jamie and Ginger. We are sure you will enjoy the experience as we have during our short term as chapter leaders. Just remember, the object is to have fun and besides, the pay is great!