Need help

Jbird

Just had my new Cyclone toy hauler delivered and I can not figure out how to change the height level of the top bunk of the sleep rail system the guy who did my walk through told me we just reset the pins but I cannot see what he means and the owners manual is not helpful at all.
I am new to this posting thing so if I am in the wrong place sorry. I'm just trying to figure it oout thank you for any help.

jimtoo

Hi jbird,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I can't help you with your question, but I am moving the thread to a better area for help from our Heartland family.

Enjoy the forum and your new Cyclone.

Jim M

rjwarre

Jbird,

To leave the top bunk up against the ceiling you raise it up to the top height and then insert a pin into the holes in each rail. The pins should be in a cabinet in the garage.
Hope this helps. And Congrats on the new rig!

Lynn1130

Each of the tracks has a small metal block about an inch square midway down the track. There are two screws in each. Remove the screws and move the block to the desired height. There are only specific locations that they will reinstall but you will be able to adjust the height that the top bunk comes down by moving them.

You only need to use the pins to keep the bunk at the top position for travel or if you use the table/bench set up

oscar

What Lynn said. If there are no pre threaded holes where you want the bunk you will have to drill and tap.