Pantry Cabinet from a Coat Closet

tammyinwv

Pantry Cabinet from a Coat Closet In 3110

We just bought our 3110 last Fall, and got in 2 camping trips before winter. During these trips we figured out what changes we needed to make things more workable for us. First thing to deal with was the lack of adequate kitchen cabinets in this model. I was used to a ton of cabinets in my Presidential. We decided to make the entry coat closet into a pantry. Really....who uses a coat closet while camping? Anyway, check what my husband and I came up with below. We both designed it and he built it. We didnt bring it clear out to the door so I could still have room for broom and mop etc. He is right now building hinges to install the TV's in the garage on the ceiling in front of the sliding glass doors and one for the outside cabinet for watching tv outside.
Tammycamperpantry.jpg

Last edited:

FiremanBill

Very nice! I did something similar but used the stackable baskets and secured them to the back wall. I like your setup there as I am kind of limited on how much weight I can put in mine. It works though for lighter stuff.

ParkIt

Ours is shallow and not really designed for coats, might try something similar for shoes though. Looks great and will hold up for extra storage :)