Garage Happi-Jak bed mattress

Wrenched

We have a Cyclone 4100 King with the queen size Happi-jak beds in the garage area. The top bunk came with a brown fabric covered foam pad, but there wasn't one for the bottom.

We bought a futon mattress, but were surprised at the weight - almost 80#.

I find it too heavy to move all the time, lifting to put the table tops and ladders underneath. Plus it really slows down the bed lift mechanism when everything is loaded for travel.

I'd like to purchase another covered foam pad like the one that came in the top bunk.

Does anyone have a lead on something like it for a decent price?

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Call Heartland Customer Service. They should be able to help you.
Have your VIN handy when you call.

Heartland Customer Service
877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030

Peace
Dave

gpshemi

We bought a 3 or 4" foam topper at Kohls. It's awesome...

On Edit: My mistake...thought you were looking to improve the matress. I agree you should go back to the dealer. The unit should have come with two. My unit was missing the filler cushion for making a bed. Heartland sent me one no questions asked.

Last edited:

TXTiger

When I bought my 2012 Cyclone 4014 it came with 2 foam mattress, one for each happy jack bed and a 3rd foam mattress for the loft. Contact the dealer who sold you the unit. They owe you a mattress at no cost.

Wrenched

Thanks so much! We could have saved ourselves some money for sure. We called Heartland and they are sending out the missing pad free of charge.

Beemer

I'm curious too! Anyone have a good solution for sheets for those beds? Normal sheets are too small.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mads01

We got a 2014 4100 with the double hydraulic beds in the garage. Only the top bunk had a pad, the bottom one was the bench seats folded flat, should ther have been a pad for the lower bunk? Did any one get a ladder for the top bunk? I didn't and we can't use it with the grand kids because there is no access. Any ideas?

thank you

jimtoo

Hi mads01,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I would call your dealer and check with him,, or you could call Heartland Customer Service, 574-262-8030 or 877-262-8032. Have your VIN when or if you call.

Jim M

We moved the top bed thin pad to the bottom bunk to smooth out the padding's ridges, moved the master bed queen mattress to the top bunk wood platform, and put a residential queen mattress in for our comfort. Everyone got an upgrade. The top bunk doesn't get much use so it stays pinned up but when we need it we just keep a keen ear out for the motor.

Cjackg

When I bought my 2012 Cyclone 4014 it came with 2 foam mattress, one for each happy jack bed and a 3rd foam mattress for the loft. Contact the dealer who sold you the unit. They owe you a mattress at no cost.
Reading this thread I learned my Cyclone should have included 2 of the 60x88 covered foam pads so I contacted Heartland about getting the missing one. This week a big box showed up with the 2nd pad which I just installed in my 3110. Thanks Heartland!

KRCyclone

Reading this thread I learned my Cyclone should have included 2 of the 60x88 covered foam pads so I contacted Heartland about getting the missing one. This week a big box showed up with the 2nd pad which I just installed in my 3110. Thanks Heartland!

When I contacted Heartland about the missing mattress they told me they only come with one. The rep I spoke with didn't seem very friendly either.